1st start in 5 years!!!

GetOwnedVette

The time has come..as with most projects once you start.. things in life tend to make work stop. My father owned a shop 5 years ago and everyone there convinced me after a blowout on a < 300 mile MT ETstreet that I should paint my car, the blowout did a number on my rear quarters paint. So I took the car completely apart. A few months later something unexpected happened and my father got outta the shop. I was left with a stripped car and boxes of parts missing.

I figured may as well just use this situation to just stash the car in my garage and build it to the best of my ability and wallet like I always wanted to. Lucky for me I purchased my car with a well built 109 and mint body/interior so I had a great canvas to start with.

I just filled it up with fluids and took a break. All I need to do is put on the feed line from pump to rail, throw a few gallons of pump gas in it, plug in a stock coil pack and ecm, throw some stock injectors on quick, prime it and then see if she will fire. Kinda curious how it will run with half the original sensors missing. :p I would simply like to get the rockers set up right and check every possible fitting on the car for leaks before dropping the car off tomorrow morning for the Pro-EFI main harness install.After that its home for paint, then down to jimmy's for a trans and back to Sound Performance for a real dyno tune with the right trans and drivetrain set up.

Anything in particular I may accidentally leave out? Things to double and triple check? This is a very nerve racking stage in this build for me, any input is greatly appreciated!!!

Here is a little teaser pic of the near final product! and sry RJC..love you guys but the smiley face stencil has been on every front mount I have ever had...gotta keep the call sign going strong..yall already got my money <3 Haha

NERVOUS!!!

2nhkkko.jpg

Awesome and beautiful work there. It looks to be a real killer for you....I'm so envious!

Bruce '87 Grand National