1st Alky kill & loss

Blaze

So, I just got my Alky kit installed & was heading home. On the way I adjusted my boost to 24lbs. & was getting no knock. Needless to say I was very happy :D I went to work & on the way home I'm on the Palmetto expressway and along comes a Ferrari. Red, small with a hot chick in the passenger side. I'm thinking to myself I'll probably loose (already going 70mph) but I'll give it a shot. I floor it & let off to see if he'll bite & sure enough he did. We go at it, he jumps out but doesn't really start to leave me for about 7-10 seconds. Anyway we go a few more times with the same result. We slow down & they give me a thumbs up & get off of the highway. About 2 minutes later I see a Porsche Carrera 4S. Even though I had just lost I still felt good about the way my car hung in there. I tried the 4S & he went for it also. This time the Porsche got in behind me & even though we had open lanes next to us he couldn't or wouldn't pass me. He was on my arse but couldn't get by me :smile: after what seemed to be forever he finally let off & pulled off of the highway, I guess he was embarassed. Good thing he did, because as soon as he did the low alky light came on. I pulled over & refilled. Afterwards I just drove it home & put it in the garage. Alky Rules.

My friend has a 2005 Carrera S which is 355 hp rwd. The 4S is the same engine with awd. His is good for high 12's and runs about dead even with a friends 01 Camaro SS w/ exhaust, intake, and BFG's. The porsche keeps up on 19" HRE's w/ Michelin Pilot Sports.