1Kool6 A+++++++

getdowngranny

Mr. Fix It
Great transaction with 1Kool6. He is a new member and made a for sale post for some champion heads. As always things seemed sketchy because it was his first post and there were no pictures or price. Nonetheless, he posted his phone number and I was lucky enough to be the first person to see the post. I contacted him, we spoke on the phone for a bit, cut an amazing deal for a brand new set of champion aluminum heads and brand new champion race intake. I paid that night, he shipped everything first thing in the morning, and the day after everything showed up in perfect brand new condition. 1kool6 is a top notch guy. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear!

The first time I was scammed on the internet, was this forum unfortunately. Luckily I paid with PayPal & I received my money back.

Good to hear!

The first time I was scammed on the internet, was this forum unfortunately. Luckily I paid with PayPal & I received my money back.

I paid with PayPal credit just to cover my ass. Everything worked out fine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid with PayPal credit just to cover my ass. Everything worked out fine though.

Good deal.

The guy that tried to rip me off, was terminated after I made contact with his employer. Security guards running internet scams are frowned upon.