1998 Z28. 400RWHP Trade : GN/Ttype/TTA

RED LS1

Just got this car a little bit ago. I really have no desire to get rid of it unless it gets me into a GN quicker than My T-type build is comming along. The car is not for sale here or anywhere else.

1998 Camaro Z28 hardtop, Factory black with cowl hood and SS wing. 68,000 miles, Leather, 6 speed, clean title origanal TX car. In PA now.

Has Cam, headers, SLP exhaust, LS6 intake, Racetronix Fuel pump, 42lbs inj, LS7 clutch, B+M short stick, Lot of BMR suspension, Bogart 10 inch rears with Mt Radials, Draglites on the front.

Clean car that pulls clear to 7k RPM's. Dyno'd at 406RWHP and 375 RWT. Has been 118 in 1/4 well before tune. The car is very unmolested for a fast LS1 car. Has a few flaws to discuss but nothing major. This car will drive anywhere anytime.

Trade only for : GN T-type TTA Typhoon Syclone.

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Also not really interested in any Projects, non running, Rust buckets, worn out, washed out cars needing strip and dips and a miracle.

Just interested in turn key drivers with decent paint and somewhat taken care of. Stock to modified, doesn't matter.

Thanks. I like it and drive it a lot. Just rather have a GN driver that quieter.

How much are you looking for trade value?

It'd be nice if you were closer, we could probably work something out.

Trade value $8k - 10k. I actually have a buyer lined up for Saturday.

What do you have and how far away are you? This car will drive anywhere.

Buyer fell through. Took the car to the track. went a 7.9 1/8 with bad 60ft.

Trade for decent GN/T driver.