1997 Camaro 396 Stroker MUST GO BEST OFFER!

thunderace31

Banned
Cars on ebay and will sell to the best offer in the next 10 days! :D

Please dont low ball we have the auction set up to decline offers that are just plain lame ;) Trust us we know you know what were talking about!

Cars got to go we need cash to purchase some new stuff for our new house and do repairs to our old one so we can rent it out :eek: :think:

You have your options that will come if you send a low ball offer the system will send an email with all the prices and ways you can have the car. We have dropped the price further and added things back to the car! ITS A STEAL FOR SURE NOW!!!!

Link- eBay Motors: Chevrolet : Camaro (item 160257112578 end time Jul-12-08 18:45:00 PDT)

Did you throw a post up on LS1tech.com? You might get better intrest over there.
It is a nice car, Good luck with the sale! ;)

All PM's answered :)
Let me know guys I really need the $$ bad now the old house was broken into and I just spent a lot of $$ to put a new back door in it and the garge doors still all messed up :( Help a man out :eek:

Yup so am I nuts the low ball offers we are getting to! :rolleyes:
Lookin for 7500$ or there abouts and thats way way cheap if we didnt need the money we would just keep the damn thing. :eek: