1996 GMC JIMMY SLS 412 ACTUAL MILES

Dennis Kirban

I am selling this vehicle for a customer of mine. The vehicle is at my location. Interested parties can email me direct for photos.

It is a 1996 2 door GMC Jimmy SLS quite unusual it is a 5 speed manual shift with almost every option including windows locks am/fm CD off road package, engine block heater alloy wheels, power drivers seat etc.

Here is the kicker ACTUAL MILES IS 412 NOT A MISPRINT. 412 MILES. Inside and out the truck is like show quality. Paint has no flaws no dents no dings. Interior is crisp. Only rust is on the leaf springs and driveshaft simply because they never got painted from the factory. Floors and brake and fuel lines are mint.

Obviousily, it does need attention to get it running again. Truck is gold in color with a grey cloth interior. We do have the window sticker it was almost 26 grand when new.
Has 4 wheel drive, 3.42 rear ratio has 4.3 engine.

The price is $5995. Virtually a new truck at a fraction of the cost of new.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Nice find. I had a 96 four door S-10 Blazer, sold at 170,000 miles. So what is the history on this? Sort of wish I was still driving my Blazer vs my gas hog Hemi Ram.:)

I am selling this vehicle for a customer of mine. The vehicle is at my location. Interested parties can email me direct for photos.

It is a 1996 2 door GMC Jimmy SLS quite unusual it is a 5 speed manual shift with almost every option including windows locks am/fm CD off road package, engine block heater alloy wheels, power drivers seat etc.

Here is the kicker ACTUAL MILES IS 412 NOT A MISPRINT. 412 MILES. Inside and out the truck is like show quality. Paint has no flaws no dents no dings. Interior is crisp. Only rust is on the leaf springs and driveshaft simply because they never got painted from the factory. Floors and brake and fuel lines are mint.

Obviousily, it does need attention to get it running again. Truck is gold in color with a grey cloth interior. We do have the window sticker it was almost 26 grand when new.
Has 4 wheel drive, 3.42 rear ratio has 4.3 engine.

The price is $5995. Virtually a new truck at a fraction of the cost of new.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Nice find. I had a 96 four door S-10 Blazer, sold at 170,000 miles. So what is the history on this? Sort of wish I was still driving my Blazer vs my gas hog Hemi Ram.:)

This is just something owner let sit since 1996. Quite unusual and a real 412 mile GMC Jimmy. He also owned the GN that I sold that was parked from many years.