1996 Caprice

SBS

1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, 82298 miles, 4.3 Liter V8, Loaded. Cold A/C, hot heater, PS, PB, PW, P door locks, P trunk release, tilt wheel, cruise, AM/FM Stereo Cassette, Dual Air Bags, remote starter. Everything works, and the car runs like a top. There is a small piece of damage on the top of the right front fender, and a very small dent, lower front passenger door, not too noticable. The inner fender wells under the hood are rusted, but there is no exterior body rust, and the car shows very well. .. The interior has some stains (ice cream and soda from the kids) but is clean, and the dash cluster is very clean. The battery/alternator were replaced a few years ago, and the tires are almost new (Goodyear Vivas, M/S radials). New brakes, front and rear, at 75,000 miles. A front anti-sway bar was added, along with heavy duty shocks. This Caprice handles like a police car. Corners very nicely, no sway, and tracks straight down the road. (100 mph plus down Route 5S, very stable.) Front end alignment excellent. I have changed the oil/filter every 3-4 thousand miles. I have rotated my tires every other oil change. This car is a daily driver, but has been in heated storage the last six winters. It's in very nice shape for a fourteen year old car. It has passed NYS Inspection every year, and has a current valid inspection and registration.

Car is in Utica NY 13501
sbs@themezz.com
315-725 2111

Price - $2800