1994 Pontiac Trans Am, 35k org. miles, Black , t-tops, Mint~!!

GN_Man_NC

Car is the nicest looking F-body I have gotten a hold of, car is in mint condition. 1994, Automatic, t-tops, leather interior, the interior is immaculate, as for the paint is about is mint as it gets for a 14 year old car, there is some slight webbing on the front corner of the bumper, besides that the paint is about perfect. The drivetrain is bone stock down to the air filter, the engine bay is spotless, as for the underside you could eat off of it. Everything works as it should, heat, ac, all power options. The only thing that has been changed on the car is the factory cd player was replaced with an aftermarket on and it comes with a remote. Car runs and drives like a dream, smoothest running LT1 I have driven. I don't know what else I can add about this car, the pictures should explain all of it. I have all the reciepts for the maintaince that was ever done to the car, the org. window sticker and bill of sale, car was purchased brand new in Monroe NC. Clean and clear title in hand, price is $8500 obo. Car has always been garged and obviously took care of. Very nice car for someone looking for a collectors piece or just a spare toy to have around the garge. Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, only had the old digital camera to take pics with.

Thanks
jkcarver5@yahoo.com