TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
1994 Wrangler, Hard Top bolted on, full doors
~160K
4.0L Engine
5-Speed Manual
3" Rancho suspension lift
Front winch, Warn X8000i, great winch for a Wrangler
Pioneer headunit and speakers, including 6x9's in around-bar boxes.
It has a bunch of little nick-nacks....headlight protectors, grill guard, "off-road" jack bolted to spare tire mount, etc....

It runs great. Either my dad or myself have been DDing it for the majority of the last year. We both drive ~65 mile round trip daily. 4WD works great.

I recently gave it a tune up......oil/filter, Seafoam cleaning, spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter..

It has no AC. The compressor isn't there, never has been since I've owned it. Heat works great.
The drive door won't open from the inside right now. I know what it is, I just haven't been worried about it. It needs a new interior door handle. The little plastic connector on the back of it broke. I still have the rod that connects it to the lock/latch. Its an easy fix, I'm just not concerned with it.
It has some dings, etc....It's a 160K mile Jeep. It runs great, I never hesitate to put it on the interstate to drive to work. It has some exhaust leaks, but nothing terribly annoying.

Selling because I never off road, and I drive 60 miles a day for work, mostly interstate. The Jeep runs great, but it's not the ideal vehicle for loads of interstate travel. I sold my GN while back, and I would love to get back into a "starter Buick". I'd be fine with a good running, high miles car.

Will sell for $5800, prefer to trade. I'm looking for a fun, quick vehicle. I'd like to trade for a turbo buick (high miles is fine), manual trans BMW 540i, manual trans Mustang GT/Cobra, LS1 car, etc....I'd entertain a trade for the right AWD manual trans DSM.

STA70450_zps759212e8.jpg

STA70447_zpsade767b9.jpg

STA70448_zps59423b7f.jpg

STA70449_zpsb3b619b9.jpg

STA70451-1_zps3674f4b6.jpg

-Will

In the past 48 hours the Jeep has received the following new parts....

Spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, ignition coil, oil, oil filter, serpentine belt, K&N air filter, and Duralast Gold U-Joints (front and rear joints on rear shaft)

-Will