1993 Typhoon

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
I just picked up a 1993 typhoon
The truck is perfect inside and out,ill post pics tommoro after Christmas diner and its buffed out..

The people I got it from were debating giving it to goodwill being its so old,lol...So they tried the internet and wondered why they got 20 responses in the first hour
Anyway I had to bail from Christmas diner and family to get there before another buyer..

And being im in Florida I used the A/C all the way home and it was feeezing!

A buddy of mine had it in High School when it first came out. Man it moves. I think stock it was 0-60 in about 5.4, where the Syclone was like 5.0

its not got paint issues its just wet from the fender back..The inside will clean up too,no rips in the headliner or carpet or panles or seats! Crazy deal!

typhoon001.jpg

typhoon003.jpg

typhoon002.jpg

typhoon005.jpg

So, have you already starte looking for upgrades for it? :)

I just ordered a new complete front end suspention for it,Its a bit loose..They were quoted $1500 to fix the front end,I got it all new for $120...The manifold needs a gasket and it needs a tune up,looks like original wires?

Im not going to upgrade much,just make it a nice driver..

"Im not going to upgrade much,just make it a nice driver.."

Famous last words... Again, looks good, have fun with it. I was close to trading a guy for my GN way back when it was still a hot air, but the Ty was red. Not a fan of red. Had it been a black Sy, I would probably be driving a truck right now. :)

You stole that car! Awesome find! I've been wanting one for a long time and the lowest price I ever found was $6k. I never recall seeing this TY in Port Charlotte but I guess you can't see them all... If you decide you hate the truck ;) lmk, I'll be first in line to take her off your hands:biggrin: ... BTW make sure you check the propshaft- I hear it's one of the more common areas for failure... Again congrats!:D

You stole that car! Awesome find! I've been wanting one for a long time and the lowest price I ever found was $6k. I never recall seeing this TY in Port Charlotte but I guess you can't see them all... If you decide you hate the truck ;) lmk, I'll be first in line to take her off your hands:biggrin: ... BTW make sure you check the propshaft- I hear it's one of the more common areas for failure... Again congrats!:D

It was south englewood off 776 (allison rd) he said pt.charlotte,but it was just south of the englewood pharmacy...

They only drove it when one of there other cars broke down,the wife hated driving it as it was too hard to get the kids in she claimed...So it sat inside the garage,the husband was going to give it to goodwill,but the smarter of the 2(the wife) decided she would try craigslist and being it ran nice with A/C she thought 2k was a fair price for a running vehicle with A/C..I told her these are rare(I didnt lie) and I told her goodwill would have been shocked to been given this car...She just told me "Merry Christmas it looks like we both are happy,I sold it and you seem to be very happy about buying it"...its funny this was nicer than both the other 2 vehicles they owned,imo,and definatly value wise..

Alot of people I know actually told me they emailed her on it,I emailed her this "even if this car is sitting in your driveway upside down on the roof,ill buy it for your asking price of 2k cash today no matter the condition,please allow me to purchase this off you,its my dream car and I own Tom Burnette Flooring in Sarasota,so im no crazy person,please respond with a # or call me at mine"

I never imagined it was this nice!

Repaint? Graphics are not in the correct locations.
Nice find and you did in fact steal that thing. I really miss my old Syclone.