1993 reef blue notch back

badash

Im selling my 93 reef blue mustang coupe. car is super nice , has BLACK interior and is a 5 spd. its pretty much stock. this car has been kept in the garage for most of its life. anyone who knows mustangs know that this is a super hard to find car. it has 91k on it. ZERO rust as Im in houston tx. everything works on the car. willing to trade for a syclone, or TTA or another turbo buick. IM not good at posting pic but if you want to pm me your cell /email i have plenty of pics and 5 videos of it. in my OP this is truly one of the cleanest onesthat you will find. the sale price is 12k.

Thanks GXN007!!!! I know some times I skip the price when reading people's posts. But it is posted up there.

could you post some pics...please...we would love to see it...and it would really help with the sale..best of luck...with the sale..sounds like a sweet ride..i love the fox bodies..

I know it would help with the sale but I don't know how to post pics.. I'm kinda dumb with stuff like that. I think I will ask the IT department at work how to do it. I need to learn .

pics

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 152
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 144
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 148
pic

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    974.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
If anyone needs more pics let me know. I also have some videos that i can send If you have a iPhone