1993 mustang 5.0 convertible (rare color)

CalypsoVert

I am interested in trading my car for a 86-87 TR or GN. My car has almost 96,000 miles on it. It is in great condition. The paint color is calypso green. It was garaged during the winters minus this past one which I think it snowed once. I bought this car one year ago (May) from an older lady but whos husband took crazy good care of it. The car was their baby and I have since made it mine. I have done many tasteful mods to it since I have gotten it.

Mods: Steeda subframe connectors, Pro-M MAF, 373's, BBK headers, BBK offroad h-pipe, Flowmaster 40's, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK underdrive pulleys, Weld draglites (big n littles), King Cobra clutch, new front brakes, and probably a few more things that I am missing.

The finish on this car is great. The paint is still deep. There are only 2 dents that I can think of. They could easily be popped out. The gears that I had installed whine. I had them taken out and reinstalled but they still whine. The good news is that there were no metal shaving or anything so they are fine. Just annoying. The throwout bearing makes a little noise due to the fact that the thing that holds it tends to wear on these cars. It does not effect driveability at all. It is also a cheap fix. The top on this car is stock and in great condition, the only bad thing about it is that the adhesive is coming off of the back window which make it leak a little. I think it could be patched and work well for a few more years.

Its a fantastic car in great shape. Id hate to lose it but if the right car comes along I think all would be good. :D Lemme know if you are interested thanks, Dom