1993 GMC Typhoon

etriebe

Hello everyone, Here is my truck for sale, Hope it can find a new home so I can get the Buick going.1993 Gmc Typhoon, New engine with less than 5 miles on it, no boost on this engine yet still breaking in, SRP pistons, Eagle rods, fully balanced, fel pro MLS head gaskets, ARP head studs, 2.02/1.60 valves, Kenne bell headers powder coated, Innovative T-66 turbo 125 miles on rebuild, air to air intercooler, 60 lb injectors, custom chip, built 700r4 trans with billet 9/11 3000 stall converter, Posi front and rear diffs, Zr1 17X11 wheels with 315/35/17 tires on the back and 17X9.5 wheels on the front with 275/40/17 up front and tons of extras. $9950 OBO (360)606-0071
0611081651-00.jpg

typhhoon011.jpg

100_6070.jpg

100_6071.jpg

100_6307.jpg

Looks like a real nice truck.
What is the condition of the body, paint and interior??
Original paint? Ever any rust? Truck need anything.
Thanks

The body is straight, No rust, was a California truck until I brought it to WA about 2.5 years ago Interior is nice. The paint is crap. someone painted it again and didn't take off the cladding and just sprayed over the original white. needs a good tune still running a bit rich. Included is a 92 Typhoon interior and tons of extra parts

The interior in it is nice no ripped seats or anything like that. The previous owner had painted the interior pieces gloss black. I didn't like it so I got another interior out of another Typhoon minus the seats.

Hey everyone come and get it tons of extra stuff, 4 new tires tons of extra interior pieces, typhoon glove box door, engine gaskets, K and N air filter for throttle body, spare main studs and head studs, spare sure-loc mr.gasket rocker nuts (had to buy everything for small block) typhoon watch and lots more one thousand dollars off, New Price $8950.00 It is now running the best it ever has. put some 34lb injectors in and a two bar map sensor back on. The guy who burnt my chip apparently didn't do a damn thing to my chip for $80.00 Have to add also has a gilbert front propshaft which is a heavy duty replacement

Also a full 20 gallons of chevron supreme gas, and a non-a/c heater box with blower motor, stock starter, extra radiator, a sony cd player, extra set of tail lights, extra distributor, extra ignition modules, extra coil, a/c evaporator core. here are some pics of the interior
100_6281.jpg

100_6300.jpg

100_6306.jpg

100_6283.jpg

Just went and installed a new 3" highflow cat and put the rest of the exhaust back on and it sounds great

cool

I love a white phoon!!!;) Wha??? What ..... The truck people!! The truck!
HAHAHAHAHAH BUMP!! 4YA . GOOD LUCK!