1993 GMC Typhoon

Can I do my Gary impression?

"COPPS, Thank you for posting in the Southwest Section and good luck with the sale."

Nice ride too

YAY!!!! Thanks you made my day JR.! Now if I can only sell my truck......
Anybody with a ttype wanna trade and cash?

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1265-1.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Sorry, Big Gary's PC was down again and Lil' Gary (me) should have had his back. My appoligies, Happy Be-lated Birthday!
PC was only down once, about Thanksgiving time, last year, but it took the memory with it. No back up. Got the PC working again, but without any of my Unhappy Birthday files & dates. And, Vic, I'm not big, just fat. Somebody has to die fat and feed the bugs, and evidently that is going to be my job.

Dammit my profile says sept 17 ! I just fixed it thanks!......DOH!!!!!:confused:
I thought that I had checked it and it did not have a birthdate, and that is why I posted the statement up above "Thats because your birthday is not Sept 20". I was sure that you did not have it posted at that time. None of my business, but by any chance are you an LEO and is that where the "COP" in your user name "COPSS" come from?

yes you have! COP Im in Law Enforcement /SS I have two Super Sport! Hey I heard that show is cancelled! Yes I changed my B-day on my profile cuz its the 20th not the 17th