1991 Mazda RX-7 GRAND NATIONAL MOTOR

I think I've seen one like that someplace, minus the hoodscoop and it had the Mazda sports rear spoiler,:D

Nice to see Dave Levy still around. I have a 89 Vert I would like convert. If you have a write up I sure would like to know. PM or email (cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com) if you do. GRUMPY keep up the great updates on your car. I have been slowly gettin parts from GRANNIES SPEEDSHOP. I really love my RX 7. Cannot wait to here the spool of a Turbo Buick...

I have this car now. I dont like the shell so if any one wants to buy the shell with mounts and everything then im selling it as a roller

I have this car now. I dont like the shell so if any one wants to buy the shell with mounts and everything then im selling it as a roller

why do people post crap like this !! :mad: I have enuff cars !!! I don't NEED any more !! :rolleyes:

Ok .. how much ?? :biggrin: Can ya zip me some pics ?? ttastage2@yahoo.com :cool:

why do people post crap like this !! :mad: I have enuff cars !!! I don't NEED any more !! :rolleyes:

Ok .. how much ?? :biggrin: Can ya zip me some pics ?? ttastage2@yahoo.com :cool:

I was asking around 700$ for it. It has the optional seats with speakers in them, the interior is nice. The rear 1/4's will need some attention from the previous owner "trying" to pull them. Other then that the body is straight. It has the stock BBS's still on it. The rear portion of the top will need replace (glass is still good and does not leak into the cabin!!) The engine is actually still in the car. It has 4:10's so that'll need replacing if you're a 1/4 mile person, But the 4:10s are perfect for the 8th :). Its a perfect sleeper right now :)

Here's a couple of pics for all off you to see. The car was extremly dirty in these pictures, I didnt think the last owner ever cleaned it. Ill try and get some recent ones where the wheels actually look nice.

5890_242698740467_710105467_7999183.jpg

5890_242698745467_710105467_7999184.jpg

Rice Eater
RiceEater.jpg