1989 Turbo Trans AM VIN#

SkeeBaDee70

Hello Gentlemen,

Back in 1993 I bought a 8,400 mile Turbo Trans AM from a gentleman in Delaware who purchased the car new from Union Park Pontiac GMC in Delaware. It was a T-Top leather car . I paid $15,700 for it because he wanted the new 1993 Trans AM Trans AM Firehawk (which I think he made a mistake by selling but that is just my humble opinion) and needed the cash for the Firehawk. I gave the buyer all the original paperwork with the window sticker, decals, original 20th Anniversary spark plug wires etc.

Anyway,

I recently was walking the family dog near my house and ran into the owner who still owns it since 1993. He gave me his number so I would like to call him to get the VIN to find out what number my old car was. Does anyone out here know where to look for in the VIN to give me that information? The car looks great and is still in all original condition with under 9,000 miles from the Goodyears on up. Thanks for a great site and reading my story. Any help would be great!!!

Take care,

You can PM me the complete VIN and I can look it up for you if you are not registered on the tta board. In fact ask the owner to register over at turbotransam.com and join us all over there.

Thanks for the help everyone! The TTA I owned was number 1331. I found an old copy of the window sticker.