1989 Turbo Trans Am In Allentown Pa

nice photos, but what happened to the hood of the car? i see a ding there . i dont mean a joykill but just saying, anything else?

where is the factory radio from the car?

also what else is included in the sale? any of the original parts?

don't know gotta check it out it out to see if it's a ding,if it is it can be removed,just remember the car is 20 years old, i have the stock radio, i have an extra set of door stickers,the sticker that goes on the windshield, and i believe the stock turbo and injectors.I would have to look and see for other parts.The price of the car is negotiable.Call me.If you are local you can come by and see the car.Thanks

stock internals in motor,i ran the car 1/4 tank 93 octane gas , drove to the track added 5 gallons of cam 2 .I had it set at 20# of boost when i ran it .The car will go over 20 psi but i never pushed it.I just drove the **** out of it , i ran a 1.60 ft that day , the best for me on drag radials.The trans is built with a 2800 stall converter.Sorry no trades, i am trying to liquidate my cars.I am open to resonable offers.

Honestly, if you drove the **** out of it - why would you want to let a potential buyer (like myself) know that? :confused:

How low can you go to move it?

Thanks,
Lou

Honestly, if you drove the **** out of it - why would you want to let a potential buyer (like myself) know that? :confused:

Thanks,
Lou

Is there any other way to drive it when you are racing? He said he never pushed it hard, Wouldn't bother me if I was a potential buyer and would be if it was closer, I drive the living **** out of my 87 Grand National at the track and you won't find a nicer one

Thanks,
Lou

lou19, all that means is that i ran my best 60ft ever, besides, who goes to the track to baby their car, you go to see what you can do with it.And believe me, if you want a rust bucket then buy a $13,000 car that was never taken care of then spend another 10,000 to get it fixed.Here you have a pristine 40,000mile car that looks and drives almost great.

lou19, all that means is that i ran my best 60ft ever, besides, who goes to the track to baby their car, you go to see what you can do with it.And believe me, if you want a rust bucket then buy a $13,000 car that was never taken care of then spend another 10,000 to get it fixed.Here you have a pristine 40,000mile car that looks and drives almost great.
Exactly, you get what you pay for. Nice TA!

I never said I wanted a $13,000 rust bucket - not sure where that came from.:confused:

Whether any of you want to believe it or not, running a car at the track is abuse. It breaks **** and shortens the life of the whole drive line.

I am sure your car is fantastic, I hope you get what you want for the car.

I was only curious and looking for a deal. The Turbo T/A's are valuable but no one knows what it is or even gives them a second look - compared to a GN.

Lou

Lou, Still you break less parts at the track then getting on it on regular streets. If I where worred about drive line and parts, I sure wouldnt be looking at a car thats 20 yrs old and made to drive fast. Around AZ, the Turbo TA's are very unique and loved cars, just like the TA's. The same goes for lots of other states. Back in San Antonio TX, that wasnt the case, since most of the people I ran accross didnt even know about my Buick