IMG_1048.jpeg
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1059.jpeg
IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg
IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1076.jpeg

I appologize the car is dirty in these pics because I had to use the garge working on another project and even with the Wolfe car cover it got filthy from the dust blowing around here and when workng 13 hour days there isn't much time for pictures:rolleyes:
This is my wife's car and she is ready to sell it as we just never drive it or race it anymore (too busy). This car was used as a daily driver by the previous owner in Bakersfield, Ca from 1989 to 1994 and accumulated 129,000 miles by a mid 50's salesman. He then sold the car to his son who owned the car from 1994 to 2000 and put just over 6,000 miles on the car. When he owned it he invested over 17,000.00 in the car having misc things rebuilt. He had the heads and intake ported by Champion, a larger turbo (TE-34), larger injectors (55 lbs), had a orange stripe converter installed, a F.A.S.T. fuel management system installed, Terry Houston 3" stainless down-pipe, Turbo controller, audible knock sensor etc. I bought the car for my wife and she occasionally raced the car and drove it to work on nice days. The car ran a best of a 11.98 @ 116 with that combination. She decided she wanted to go faster to I had a lot of changes made to the car. I had Bischoff Engine Service rebuild the engine and make some changes. The heads were machined with receiver grooves for Fel-Pro wire loc head gaskets, they bored the block .020 over and used JE pistons, completely balanced the rotating assembly, installed billet main caps, Lawrence Conley custom grind cam, freshened the heads with stainless valves etc. The engine went back in the car with the same combination of parts to break in the engine and make sure everything was OK before changing to the larger turbo and injectors. The suspension was also upgraded with lower control arms, torque arm, coil springs, and sub frame connectors. The fuel systems includes an Aeromotive A1004 650 #/hr fuel pump and Aeromotive fuel filter, Aeromotive boost regulator, LS1 plastic fuel tank, custom made fuel rail with AN fittings, braided stainless steel -10 feed line and -8 braided stainless return line. The transmission was also built by Jimmy's High Performance Transmissions in Chicago with every option available with the exception of the stage right trans brake, but the trans was built to handle the brake if it was decided to install it later. It has a custom 9 1/2 inch precision converter, braided stainless steel transmission cooler lines and aftermarket transmission cooler. All of these parts have less than 10,000 miles on them. Currently the car needs tuned as I had a custom built TE45(a)(66mm big shaft) turbo from John Craig at limit engineering installed and RC Engineering flowed and balanced 76 lb injectors. I plan to have Westech Performance here in Mira Loma, Ca tune the car on the dyno in the next week or two. The paint on the car is in great condition considering its age and being original, the interior is also in good condition as well, but there is a small tear on the passenger side seat and the leather wrapped steering wheel has seen better days. The tires need replaced due to dry cracking as the car has been in storage for the last six years. It has fresh Amsoil fluids through out. The original press kit for this car has never been used, the original door stickers etc have never had the rubber bands taken off or have never been unrolled. The car does need the rear spoiler replaced as it has the usual cracks under it as these cars are known for. If you have any question please e-mail or call and I will answer them or get specific pictures etc. I will add more pictures soon as some of these are not real current. The stock hood has been replaced with a fiberglass Ram Air hood, but I still have the stock hood as well. Also this car is number 365 of 1555 cars produced. Thanks for looking. Call me at 309-657-OO61........Jason

I always thought I had TTA 365 until the list from Scott Kelly was posted up and now I know I have 366 lol.

Good luck with the sale.

Jarred