1989 TTA Turbo Trans am 22k miles

321gone

I had been looking hard and finally found the TTA I wanted (unmolested, stock, low miles, original owner). Now, I hate to do it, but, I am looking to sell it and buy a few pieces of real estate... If it doesn't sell before the property does, I will be keeping it. Anyhow here are some details and pictures.

I am the second owner, I purchased the car in May. It was completely stock, from the spark plugs and 20th anniversary wires to the exhaust. The vehicle had been sitting for a few years, so the basics were done to be safe. I changed the fluids (mobile 1 synthetic oil), new AC delco plugs, fuel filter, performance friction brakes all around (new stock PBR calipers), rubber hoses, new Master cylinder, and a Hooker cat back exhaust. I also put a cone K/N air filter and a valve cover breather. I kept all original parts including the exhaust and tips. It now runs smooth and strong, shifts firm, and pulls hard...

The car has all the Documentation. Included is the collectors box with the 20th key chain, cassette tape, original door decals, factory window sticker and other 20th anniv. papers/marketing materials. The tan T-top shades and bag are in perfect condition.

The car is in good shape overall being almost 20 years old. The previous owner kept it in a heated garage, taking it out on nice days and to shows. The engine bay and underside are very clean and solid, which made it easy when I was changing the above items. The interior (leather) is also in near perfect shape with the exception of the drivers seat, it has some wear and a small crack, the passenger and rear seats are mint. The factory paint shines nice, there are a few areas that need some attention to be perfect (door dings/minor chips), they can easly be worked out by a professional. As some of these things are expected on a 20 year old car, most importantly there is NO RUST anywhere, under the doors, around the rear glass, t-top area, floor pan, and frame. The rear spoiler has a few cracks which is common on these. It is a nice, original, very clean car with 22k miles.

The VIN# 1g5fw2171kl241641, car fax returns a clean history. The original owner also stated no accidents or any major mechanical repairs.

I hate to see it go, but need the $$$. Looking for a quick sale.

$17900/offer, sorry NO trades.

rdnch301@yahoo.com questions/offers or a viewing

Ryan, (Cleveland, Ohio)