1989 TTA 57,000 original miles $5,999!!

cool

i need to replace the carpet and drivers seat cover also...

damn!

You got a steal.

Have fun.

I hoped you learned something Trav,,,,,,,,,,dont f**k around next time:D

Re: damn!

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
You got a steal.

Have fun.

I hoped you learned something Trav,,,,,,,,,,dont f**k around next time:D

Yea I hear, the more I look at this thread the more I am pissed:mad:

I finally got my garage all done with heat, this would have been a weekend at my garage and 2-3 days at our body shop. I would be on the road laying the smack down in a few weeks. :cool:

Oh and I was first so stop working on my car me and JOHNDEERGN are coming to get it. :p

got my bags packed Travis

Lets roll!;)

What sensores and stuff should I stock up on travis? I have an AC Delco MAF sensor but what else would you buy and put on the shelf for a rainy day?

Thanks for the help.

Ty

Yea I am in Ty he beat me out of this car, read the thread I was first. No more Mr. Nice Guy:mad: :p

1) Mass Air Flow

2) Fuel Filter

3) Alt

4) Battery

5) Gas Card

6) Case of Coors Light for me

7) A few joints for you ( I know you quit drinking)

8) Cell Phone

9) Money I will bring

10) Bible so you can read me scripture to put me to sleep:D

LMFAO:D

you are a hoot Trav

I have a head cold so you know the joints would be only "medical purposes only" hahaha.

Have a great night!

Ty

Re: you are a hoot Trav

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
I have a head cold so you know the joints would be only "medical purposes only" hahaha.

Have a great night!

Ty

I told you before to stop driving with the window down with wet hair listening for the Turbo scream on the TTA. :D

Now your sick:cool:

tta

the deck lid looks good...there is a wiring problem in the car...the starter enable relay i think is bad....being worked on now...the car will go into the body shop in a few weeks...the interior is almost out with new carpet on the way....then new leather and headliner, valve springs...turbotweak chip and big neck ic so the stock one stays clean....then alky from SMC and then we are done...as far as selling ...i think we will keep it....this will almost complete the collection as we have a 86, 87 gn's and almost had me a 87 t one of the oak ridge cars....but he said it got stolen before i could get it for 1500.00

later guys...will keep you updated on the pics as it gets fixed...