1989 TTA #1252 For Sale, Project Car, No Motor or Trans

1985BuickGN

I have TTA #1252 for sale. It is a project car and was something I had hoped to be able to complete but that will not be possible so I need to sell it. It has pretty much everything except for the motor and transmission. I do have a 2004R BRF core (1987) that I would sell (not give) with the car. I have the PAS Press kit and I will include that with the car. I don't have a good center plastic tail light piece, the one with the car is damaged. Also the rear wing was in bad shape and was discarded. I have a new fiberglass one that I will be selling separately.

It had some front end damage, new frame supports were welded in and it has been on the rotisserie for a couple years. I started to sandblast the bottom and never finished. It does need some sheet metal work, there was rust and there are some holes now. One of the doors had some rust, I have a replacement off of an 89 TA and also the hood. The leather on the seats will need to be replaced, I don't have a kit for that. If you are interested, please email me at 7Elium@gmail.com to discuss further. If you leave me a number I will call you right away.

Pricing is:

Complete car without motor or trans: $2,000
Complete car with BRF trans: $2,400
Complete car with rotisserie: $2,500

Thanks for looking.

I also have some new parts for this that I will be selling, let me know if you need anything before I start listing stuff on ebay.

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg