1989 Trans Am Pace Car

Tim's#1489 TTA

I am going to sell my 1989 TTA.
It has 83K on it but is in amazing condition. Number 1489 with a numbers matching die-cast model car and the matching matchbox car too.
Car has t-tops and leather
New in the last month include Fuel pump,fuel filter, MAF,Starter sway bar bushings, tires and battery and I have a yet to be installed new alky injection pump and hose.
Car runs perfect, body and interior are spotless
I have a box of spare parts,a laptop for the car and car covers also
Hate to sell but health issues force me too. (cancer)
asking $15500 and located in Austin, TX
email me entnertim@gmail with questions
Thanks​

Attachments

• DSCN0719.JPG
    DSCN0719.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 209
  • DSCN0721.JPG
    DSCN0721.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 191
Sorry to hear of your health problem, I wish you the best of luck selling that sweet TTA.

Chuck

I wish I could buy your car to help you out. I had to sell all my cars when my son was fighting Cancer. Be strong and stay possitive because that is very important to beating cancer. My son was faced with a 20% chance at 11 years old and he is now a cancer free young man. No reason why you cant do the same.
Good luck buddy.

If I wasn't so deep into my 87 T I would consider it. I wish you luck with the sale and your treatment. Lots of options out there depending on what you have. I had cancer when I was three years old and have now been in remission for 22 years.

I cant thank you guys enough for ALL your thoughts and support. I have been through worse and will continue to keep my head high and fight this.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and has an even better New Year