1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 58k $11,000

v6transam

I am listing the car for a friend. Car has 58k miles on it and originally a southern car. Overall shape of the car is good, but it needs a few cosmetics. Driver's seat needs to be redone, all the other seats are in great shape with no major wear. A few spots on the paint are faded and could use new paint-- windshield trim, roof panel behind t tops, and under the rear spoiler looks like oxidation. There is no body damage on the car and zero rust. Rear spoiler has been replaced with a fiberglass unit. Engine is very clean and rear main has been replaced, no leak.

As far as the drivetrain:
-206/206 cam
-power plate
-adjustable regulator
-new valve springs
-arp bolt kit
-Pte polished 44 turbo
-50 lb injectors w/ chip
-Terry houston 3" downpipe with dump
-Cat back exhaust
-Magnacore wires
-K and N cone filter
-MAF translator 3"

Will be taking out of storage soon to get pictures. Please call 508-776-5459 for more info, or you can send me an email. Car is located in MA.

Out of storage, pictures now online:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g65/v6transam/

other things included:

-Ram air II hood w/ gauges
-original hood in excellent shape
-3 gauge pillar
-gauges included- autometer, air fuel, fuel pressure, boost vaccum
-Has holes under hood cowl for additional guages
-Accufab AFPR
-Turbo Trans am embroidered floor mats
-Art Carr 3000 l/u stall

Pictures aren't the greatest because of the weather right now. TTA also comes w/ both hoods or just the stock one and can deduct $$$ if the ram air II hood isn't wanted by buyer.

Original hood comes w/ the car, its in great shape, headliner is very nice also, has all proper PHS stickers.

I am very interested, shoot the owner my contact info or email me his....I'll be able to buy (and will buy a tta or GN) after this coming weekend as I'll graduate college...

Ryan

streetracer78@hotmail.com
8593129823 (cell)