1989 240SX SE Coupe

1989 240sx, Stock DOHC 2.4l, 5speed, 6 puck clutch, doesnt come with coilovers, just stock suspension, s14 cloth front seats (2 small cig burns), fairly clean car. Frame rails and subframe are good, no shock tower rust, front radiator support has one rusted spot, pass side door jamb has a rust spot, other than those, the rest of the car is rustfree. Motor/trans had 90k on them when i swapped them in last spring, welded differential (also have an open that can go with it), newer paint (never cut/buffed), some minor dings/dents, comes with stock wheels. Sportmaxes in pictures are sold. Has minor elec issues listed below, also starts hard after sitting for a few days. Was my summer daily driver.

Here is a list of known issues and pet peaves.
-No door locks (not orig. doors)
-Trunk/gas door dont open from the inside handle
-Power mirrors dont work
-Headlights dont go down
-No A/c, heat/ac controls dont work. (not getting power) It blows out lower and some on the defrost. Heat works as well as the blower motor.
-Rear defog doesnt work
-No dome lights
-Interior dimmer doesnt work
-Windshield washers dont work
-Wipers work but only on 2 speeds, high and higher, and sometimes when the car is started they come on.
-No cruise (car was orig. auto)
-Seat belts were slow (hit my head on them while getting out) so i unplugged the motors
-Unplugged the door locks so i wouldnt get accidently locked out (happened a few times)
-Paint is chipped on the bottom of the front bumper, lower plastic lip is cracked.
-Rough fender roll/pull on the dr side rear, kink on the pass side.
-Rear drivers 1/4 has a perfect dent from a snowplow (see picture)
-Small exhaust leak at the catalytic converter
-Could use new tie rod ends.

I am 30 min west of Albany, NY.

$2000 pretty firm. Possible up/down trades for an on/road offroad dirtbike, 36/37's for my truck, guns, turbo regal roller.....

These pictures are old, car no longer has the lowered suspension or the wheels.

img0590web.jpg

img0599web.jpg

img0600web.jpg

img0607web.jpg

img0608web.jpg

Hopefully i will get some updated pictures to post within the next few days.