1988 Mazda Rx7 9 Sec. Ride Daily Driver!!

any interest in a pump gas 11sec. 71 chevelle ? i'm about 30-40 min south of you . noticed the beaver springs, i didn't even know that place was open still. ha

havier, don't sell it, we all like it when you whoop on zo6 daves vette at 100% throttle, LOL!!

View attachment 78611

View attachment 78612Hello, guys first of all let me start by saying... "Thank You" to all the guys on this form that I bought parts from, I finally built my car last year I have an 88 Mazda with a 4.1 stroked aluminum heads it's all roller set up it has steel mains and gurdle diamond pistons scorpion roller rockers hemco intake and 70mm throttle body it has a 76 turbo a 200 r 4 with all bullet internals and an 8.8 rear with moser axles and a spool the car runs 9's all day long the car went 9.64 sec. at 139mls hr on 22psi with the set up that it has now, I just finished changing the gears on it and putting a set of headers the car needs a real good tune I just got a chip from turbo tweak and the car is running "Beautiful" I drive the car to the track and back 100mls. round trip I drive it on drag radios and race it on drive radios the car has had a best 60ft. of 1.42 hoping to change that with the gears I just put on it. There is alot of money in this car and this car will go faster!! I'm going to post a video when it had the old turbo and gears, Please note: I only did one pass on that video and it was'nt my fastest one. I will post more pictures later from the inside and outside of the car and rearend. I am looking to trade for a T-Type if anyone is interested.I'm nt interested in no T-Top cars or Hot air and the only reason I'm getting rid of this car is so I can have another car to go out with my family.

PM sent please let me know before i let it go, thanks

thank you Javier the car is to say the least AWESOME!!! 690 crank horsepower on 2800 lbs?:eek:

havier, don't sell it, we all like it when you whoop on zo6 daves vette at 100% throttle, LOL!!

So he beat me at 60% throttle, rumor is that he wants to sell the mazda because I'm ready to crank it up to 100% and run 9.50's and whoop his azz....

mazda

i think the car has more into it and i'm thinking to install my spare FAST sfi ecm and a twin nozzle Alky and up the boost to max its capacity (30 lbs:eek:), i'm wondering if it can break into the 8s? can the girdled 4.1 and full roller set up handle it?

i think the car has more into it and i'm thinking to install my spare FAST sfi ecm and a twin nozzle Alky and up the boost to max its capacity (30 lbs:eek:), i'm wondering if it can break into the 8s? can the girdled 4.1 and full roller set up handle it?

I would doubt it...Unless you can get the weight down to 1500lbs...:p

So he beat me at 60% throttle, rumor is that he wants to sell the mazda because I'm ready to crank it up to 100% and run 9.50's and whoop his azz....

well dave, not it's too late now, havier saved you from a good ass whooping.