1987 White Turbo T 67k miles

I know you stated this was a theft recovery and the VIN was changed. Does this car still have the trunk sticker? I want to know if this car has a posi rear end(code G80).

Hey i hate to be a picky guy i really love this car its real nice. I understand that you did write it on the ad but like you explained on the ad you put a different vin on ebay. Now the truth is that the vin you posted and history report is incorrect and is to another car you own. I understand it makes you put a vin but honestly someone is looking at an incorrect car with a different vin, and a history report that isnt from that car maybe you should contact ebay and ask them how you can do it the correct way. Hope you dont take this in a bad way i dont mean it in a bad way.. I really like this car but imagine if someone takes legal action regardless if you wrote it on the ad it could be considered fraud? they could possibly keep car and you could loose money... Maybe contact ebay and see if there's an alternative way to post it? Hope the best i would love this car in my garage but dont have quite enough at the moment.. looks catchy love the white turbo car's..

totaly under stand! i emailed them b4 i put on 2 days ago and they didnt get back to me.. i called then and they put me on hold for 10 min and i gave up.. ill try again. good point about the legal thing.

Kyle: What would happen IF you: Proved your the owner, (and had Ins. stuff, etc) ... & reapplied for a title ? *(Take a picture of the VIN with you to Sec. / State ! ... Would they then say: "OK" (send you a "legit" title ?

I can't sleep nights thinking about this car ! *AND after our correspondence (P.M.'ing) my opinions haven't changed ... "STILL that doesn't make it any easier" ! (for me). I CAN'T BELIEVE no-one will snap this up !

I tell ya, "this things gonna get the best of me" !!!

To all: Kyle's a STRAIGHT SHOOTER ! He'll tell it like it is as I've "talked" to Him.
*just my 2 cents*

well thank you sir.

i like your idea about the title thing... but my big problem is i have no idea what the original vin is.. all the tags are off the car that I can see. The dash tag, door and trunk stickers are all gone.. is there any hidden vin #s on the car???

well thank you sir.

i like your idea about the title thing... but my big problem is i have no idea what the original vin is.. all the tags are off the car that I can see. The dash tag, door and trunk stickers are all gone.. is there any hidden vin #s on the car???

God that's CRAZY ! "I really don't know". Everything ???
What about the Paint Plate under the hood ?

car is sold.
the first person that came and looked at it bought it. (off of craigslist)!!

and i also didnt see a tag under the hood..

I knew this car would not last, good for you! As what is more common to see now these days, white -t or a black gn. The world may never know!