1987 we4 north jersey

liv4gnz

so ive decided i wanna get out of these cars, it was my dream car and now i can never look back and say i wish i purchased one or get a built one already in the future, i dont have the time, or money anymore for this car anymore and im sure some one that knows more than i do can really make this setup work,

all the info on my car is here along with all the pics

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/my-cars-story-lots-of-pics.392984/

posi was also replaced, along with a shorter belt to ease the false kr issue. the exhaust rubs on the underneath of the body so thats the only thing i havent moved or touched, the engine has no knocking no noises nothing, it starts right up first try and runs solid. 70+ oil psi cold and 15-20 idle hot, just replaced the trans fluid and filter today as well

the car was repainted once top coat of clear is peeling, and theres alot of rust, quarter panals floor and frame ,im really selling the drivetrain and powertrain but you get the rest of the car with it, it goes as is with some stock stuff. had brand new tires nitto 555rs in the rear and fuzion regular stuff in the front, along with hids, details in sig it runs drives boosts fine, just need a daily driver for now.

trades are welcome just pm me with what you have.

price is 7500 obo,

the engine and trans alone was worth more than what i baught the car for , it would make an awesome swap if you have a nice roller.

any questions you can call or text me anytime 973-330-1874 im in passaic county nj

Good luck with the sale. Can't believe you are selling.

As a friend of liv4gnz, I've seen this tr a bunch of times and everything he wrote here is true and authentic. Definitely a good car. Engine is definitely nice and strong.

Free bump for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

6500, you are going to make the cost of the car and a half back even if you just part it

i dont have the time or effort right now to do that , im moving by june back to texas, things came up and i really need to get rid of it now, youve read my posts and seen what ive gone through and how much this car meant to me but its really my loss your gain and its sad to see it go like this but its all there, its another one of those cars all of you seen that were built and sold for a loss

B/o,

I really need to get rid of this car, took it for a drive today, it starts right up boosts fine, the outside of the car is 7/10 paint shines And body is straight, the frame body bushings trans crossmember and quarters are rusted, you still have a we4 vin,

liv4gnz said:
B/o,

I really need to get rid of this car, took it for a drive today, it starts right up boosts fine, the outside of the car is 7/10 paint shines And body is straight, the frame body bushings trans crossmember and quarters are rusted, you still have a we4 vin,

Wish you were closer.

image-228589184.jpg