1987 WE4 in Tennessee

Who ever gets this car will be getting a damn nice car. I wish I could make this work, but I can't. I need to look for the build sheet on the trans Vince Janis built it for another guy that I bought it from in Ohio. It's a stage II trans with a PTC 3200 stall. As much as I hate to say it...It's a steal of a deal for 16K. If you see and drive this car in person, you will buy it for sure.
That was the ad when I sold the car. Good luck with the sale Tony.

Who ever gets this car will be getting a damn nice car. I wish I could make this work, but I can't. I need to look for the build sheet on the trans Vince Janis built it for another guy that I bought it from in Ohio. It's a stage II trans with a PTC 2800stall. As much as I hate to say it...It's a steal of a deal for 16K. If you see and drive this car in person, you will buy it for sure.
That was the ad when I sold the car. Good luck with the sale Tony.

Thanks for the help Tony. The car has been a blast to drive. Army isn't moving me until June, so I'll keep driving it until it eventually sells, and have a lot of fun turning heads .

I am in Egypt right now but the family is still in the clarksville area. I'm coming home for Christmas and I'm interested in looking at the car could you PM me your info

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes it will be staying in the TN area for a while. Very clean car. I almost hate to put the new suspension on it cause I like it being mostly stock. But that suspension just looks so nice :)

Yes it will be staying in the TN area for a while. Very clean car. I almost hate to put the new suspension on it cause I like it being mostly stock. But that suspension just looks so nice :)

Let me know when you want to meet up and geek out on Buicks :). I do Nashville coffee and cars most Saturdays but I'd meet up somewhere else too if you start taking it out etc.

Congrats to you Tony, and the new owner. Heard alot about that car now i want to see it on the street. Bring that beast out! LOL Been daily driving mine for five years and have yet to see another here in clarksville..