1987 WE4 in Tennessee

TonyUH60

I bought this car from a member on here a few years ago and it pains me to sell this, but the army is not done with me yet and has decided to move me again. I've owned the car for 3 years, and between 2 deployments to Afghanistan, have put just 600 miles on the car since. Previous owner did all the modifications minus the new tires I put on it and the Spal fans. It is a stock 71k original engine. Bolt on modifications include:

*Heavy duty rocker arm shafts
* Precision PT-6265 polished
*63 mm Precision exhaust housing
*84 lb Delphi injectors
*Modified ECM to run bigger injectors
*adjustable fuel regulator
*Red's volt booster
*Red's hotwire to fuel tank
*Red's Dual in tank fuel pumps
*New E-H pump assembly for brakes
*RJC power plate
*GN1 Performance Super Extreme front mount intercooler
*GN1 cold air intake with K&N filter
*Aluminum Radiator
*Dual Spal fans with Casper's Harness
*LC1 Wide Band
*Scanmaster
*Turbo Tweak adjustable chip for E-85 settings
*Janis Stage II transmission
*Hughes aluminum deep transmission pan with 700R4 filter
*HR parts trans mount
*PTC 3200 stall lock up converter
*New heavy duty U joints
*external transmission cooler
*ATR 3 inch down pipe
*ATR headers
*ATR exhaust
*ATR Pit Bull mufflers
*Dual air bags in rear springs
*Moog springs in rear
*Mickey Thompson tires with 600 miles on them.

The car is rust free and garage kept. It has one repaint from previous owner and would rate it a 9 , (a nick here and there from driving the car) and interior I would also rate as a 9 (needs new sunvisors) The car is set up on E-85 but have the chip to put it back to stock. Car is located in Clarksville, TN. I will answer any questions or get any additional photos wanted. Asking $16k Thanks.

Nice looking ride!!! Any paperwork on the parts, tranny, or such?
I will contact the previous owner to see if he still has any paperwork or maybe he can chime in on this thread. I personally don't have any. I can take pictures of the other parts if needed.

Glws. Would love to buy it. I'm just down the road.
Thanks, Been trying to meet up with you at cars and coffee, just haven't had a break since I've gotten home from Afghanistan

Will the buyer of the car get a ride in the Blackhawk?
Lol, I'll see what I can do.

I also forgot to mention that while in Afghanistan I purchased an entire suspension package that I will offer the buyer at a discounted price before selling them on the parts page. They include:

*UMI front upper and lower control arms with delrin bushings
*UMI rear upper and lower control arms
*UMI rear sway bar
*Viking dual adjustable coilover shocks for all 4 corners with G body bracket
* T/A performance Diff cover
*spindles with slotted and drilled rotors
*Wilwood dual piston brake calipers with pads
*Alradco aluminum radiator
* Moog complete steering components
*Jeep steering shaft
*Energy suspension body bushings with new bolt kit

Did you ever get the title to Tennessee? I think I remember you saying it was a Texas title last I talked to you about the car?

Did you ever get the title to Tennessee? I think I remember you saying it was a Texas title last I talked to you about the car?
It's still titled in TX. It was titled in Michigan when I bought it, I guess just title it wherever you register it.

How much boost are you running?
Also, dumb question here...does it have a 3.42 posi?

Any question I can't anwer I will defer to Tony (ONEFASTGN). He was the previous owner and did most of the modifications. Thanks for the help Tony.

Ok let me know, looking for something documented, it surely is nice.

Previous owner thinks he may still have the paperwork on the transmission, He will let me know, thanks

So, is this still for sale? I am very interested still. I am just trying to work out the sale of my GN.
Yep, Just can't wing it with having a turbo car already and having another kid not so long ago. Nice car to say the least.