1987 WE4 in South Florida

kTrainHurricane

Vader Drives a GN
Hey guys, i know i haven't been around in a while - was accepted to the U.S. Air Force Academy and have been in Basic Training since June and school started two weeks ago. Anyways, after bein here for a few months i've come to the realization that the military isnt for me (yeah, i kno - "dumbass" for not thinkin about that in the first place haha) and i'm currently in the stage of "out-processing" as i type. Anyways, FAU is where i'm headed, and living in HLWD makes that 40 mins drive kinda rediculous, especially with the Buick. Gas will literally rape me, and i'm just a kid so obviously that goes hand-in-hand with being poor lol. Soooo i got a real close buddy thats been tryin to get it off me for a WHILE now. However, i kinda really want a Syclone (i kno, contradicts my reason for selling but hey, oh well), so if anyone is interested or "knows" somebody let me kno! I should be home within the next week, and guess i'd like to get the deal done asap. If i cant find a nice Sy, i'll sell it to my buddy and prolly buy an srt-4. I know, hate all u want - but its STILL A TURBO and a 4-banger at that, so gas wont be as bad. I'm also lookin into an rsx-s. Til then, thanks guys! And hopefully i'll be back to see you at Towers again sometime soon

(since i'm not home, i cant upload any pics on this thread. BUT if u search my username you should be able to find 5-10...i know i've uploaded them before, and the car looks exactly the same. Thanks!)

this thread is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing about your hereabout your car is in your signature!

how about telling us about your car forsale?

miles?roof?condition of eveything? known problems? price?etc......

some of the above info may help instead of complaing about things:confused: :confused:

this thread is useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing about your hereabout your car is in your signature!

how about telling us about your car forsale?

miles?roof?condition of eveything? known problems? price?etc......

some of the above info may help instead of complaing about things:confused: :confused:

maybe if u took the time to READ the thread instead of being the typical a$$hole that just looks for a pic, doesnt find one, then starts b*tchin about how "its useless" you would see that THE CAR IS UP FOR SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO TRADE THEIR SYCLONE...and if that person really is interested in the deal, they can pm me. I just figured i would also make a thread here and not just the Florida section to get a little more exposure. And on top of that - were u really plannin on takin a trip 21 hours down to South Florida to buy a Buick?...

maybe if u took the time to READ the thread instead of being the typical a$$hole that just looks for a pic, doesnt find one, then starts b*tchin about how "its useless" you would see that THE CAR IS UP FOR SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO TRADE THEIR SYCLONE...and if that person really is interested in the deal, they can pm me. I just figured i would also make a thread here and not just the Florida section to get a little more exposure. And on top of that - were u really plannin on takin a trip 21 hours down to South Florida to buy a Buick?...

i already own 2 other we4's and 5 other turbo regals and a couple tta's and some other cars as well.i have bought several cars out of state and my grandfather lives in the ocala area. my buddy likes my we4's and is currently in the market and rustfree cars up here are getting harder to find so i am trying to help him locate a decent car!

if you only want to trade for a syclone why not put a post on syty.net

but back to the point how about some info on your car!

i already own 2 other we4's and 5 other turbo regals and a couple tta's and some other cars as well.i have bought several cars out of state and my grandfather lives in the ocala area. my buddy likes my we4's and is currently in the market and rustfree cars up here are getting harder to find so i am trying to help him locate a decent car!

if you only want to trade for a syclone why not put a post on syty.net

but back to the point how about some info on your car!

you prolly live in Greenwhich dont you...

+1!!

My thoughts exactly.

Because as i said, i am currently at the USAFA and am therefore on a government network, which doesn't allow me to create any accounts or register usernames on websites like SyTy.net. However, i HAVE already made contact with some people from the site that have their truck for sale. The reason i listed on here is because i feel the turbo6 community, whether it be Buick or GMC, share a common interest and therefore jump back and forth between sights, and i have hopes of the chance a Syclone owner may pass over this thread and consider it; plus i already have an account here so i there were no problems there...

The syclone is going to have way more headaches than a TR. I've daily driven both. If you get in a fender bender with a sy; your going to pay out your ass for parts. Plus being worried about driving a truck like everyday would worry me way too much.

The syclone is going to have way more headaches than a TR. I've daily driven both. If you get in a fender bender with a sy; your going to pay out your ass for parts. Plus being worried about driving a truck like everyday would worry me way too much.

thats what i've heard...

How about reliability-wise though? (Assuming) each are taken care of and not beat-to-hell on, will the Sy just generally break down more often/have more problems keeping it up to standards of a DD?

thats what i've heard...

How about reliability-wise though? (Assuming) each are taken care of and not beat-to-hell on, will the Sy just generally break down more often/have more problems keeping it up to standards of a DD?

you really need to read up on the sy's first, I have considered a sy over a TR, but everything I read, your better off with a TR, easier to work on, and think of the drivetrain parts as well, more TR's made than sy/tys.

I read just getting to sy's spark plugs is a PITA.