1987 WE4 in MD

Zero Tolerance

Sitting in my Angry Chair
This car has been garage kept since I purchased it in 1999. Since that time it has never been smoked in, or seen the rain. I have found no evidence that this car has ever been in an accident.

In February of 2000, with 94,500 miles on the odometer, this car underwent a complete mechanical restoration of the enigine, transmission, front suspension and rear differential. All work was completed by reputable vendors who know and understand the Buick 3.8 motor and BRF code transmission. No expense was spared to ensure reliability and durability of this vehicle.

This car has been adult owned and maintained since the re-build.

I have most (if not all) receipts of everything I have ever bought for this car.

Some highlights of the vehicle include:
Precision Front Mount Intercooler
PT-52 turbo
70mm throttle body and Hemco upper plemnum
50 lb injectors
**** (Lunati) 210/205 custom ground camshaft
Heads received mild bowl work, three angle valve job and received new 1.77 / 1.50 valves.
Stock posi-traction rear has been completely re-built
3" Terry Houston Down Pipe - Stainless Steel
ATR Dual 3" Exhaust - Stainless Steel
Art Carr 16930 Non-Lock Convertor (3200 stall)
Scanmaster2
SMC Enterprises EGT gauge
Razor's Progressive Alky Kit (methanol injection)
Custom Alky Chip done by Eric at Turbo Tweak
Walbro 340 in tank pump
GN rear spoiler added by previous owner
Boost, knock, oil pressure and water temperature gauges

Pretty much every other bolt on you can mention.

This car currently has Centerline Convo Pro's with Mickey Thompson ET Streets on the rear. I also have four aluminum stock TR wheels (in good condition) should you choose to go for the stock look. The rear tires on the T/R rims need to be replaced.

Interior is in very good condition.

Paint has been redone at some point by a previous owner, but I would consider it the weak part of the car. There is no rust evident, nor have I found any, but some minor scratches in the paint, and a ding on the hood.

$13,500

Pleae e-mail me off-list as I not on the board daily: wicked6@comcast.net
or call (301)802-0203 - Steve Car is located in Maryland / DC area.

http://img240.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img240/5264/115335231397a.smil

Additonal pictures be supplied upon request.