1987 WE4 For Sale

KLAM427

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME AN 11 HOUR TRIP TO BOWLING GREEN KY. AND BUY THIS BARGAIN BUICK!

Selling to fund race car build.

For Sale 1987 Buick WE4. 1 of 1547 produced ("Everybody knows that"). Approx. 140k miles. Has some minor mods., chip, chrome charge pipe, 3" down pipe, flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter etc. Mostly stock. Digital dash. Needs work i.e. It's been sitting since '06, body has some acorn damage on roof.and minor rust in a couple of areas, mostly surface rust from paint chips (but very, very solid, have many pics), bumper fills, tires, camshaft (has one wiped lobe and idles rough). I have a bunch of pics I can send to serious interested party, please no picture collectors. Interior and carpet are very dirty. This is a solid car. I have a fully built engine for it also from Merkel Racing Engines, sold separate, just want to recoup machine shop bill on this @ $4300 including 50% discount on labor (Scott Merkel is a friend). Has steel crank, ported stock heads, T&D roller rockers, Comp Cam, all new intake to pan. Have lots of spare parts new and used. New generic FMIC, Walbro pump w/hot wire, scanmaster, stock intercooler etc. Price: $5900. Will do discounted package @ $9200. Motivated but won't give it away so no lowball offers. Located in Northern VA. Delivery possible for car and engine. Text 703-517-1724 Please no b.s. time wasters. Serious only.
photo_1.jpg
photo_7.jpg
photo_13.jpg
photo_17.jpg
photo_18.jpg
photo_20.jpg

photo_15.jpg

Merkelbill.jpg

Last edited:
SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME AN 11 HOUR TRIP TO BOWLING GREEN KY. AND BUY THIS BARGAIN BUICK!

Selling to fund race car build.

For Sale 1987 Buick WE4. 1 of 1547 produced ("Everybody knows that"). Approx. 140k miles. Has some minor mods., chip, chrome charge pipe, 3" down pipe, flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter etc. Mostly stock. Digital dash. Needs work i.e. It's been sitting since '06, body has some acorn damage on roof.and minor rust in a couple of areas, mostly surface rust from paint chips (but very, very solid, have many pics), bumper fills, tires, camshaft (has one wiped lobe and idles rough). I have a bunch of pics I can send to serious interested party, please no picture collectors. Interior and carpet are very dirty. This is a solid car. I have a fully built engine for it also from Merkel Racing Engines, sold separate, just want to recoup machine shop bill on this @ $4300 including 50% discount on labor (Scott Merkel is a friend). Has steel crank, ported stock heads, T&D roller rockers, Comp Cam, all new intake to pan. Have lots of spare parts new and used. New generic FMIC, Walbro pump w/hot wire, scanmaster, stock intercooler etc. Price: $5900. Will do discounted package @ $9200. Motivated but won't give it away so no lowball offers. Located in Northern VA. Delivery possible for car and engine. Text 703-517-1724 Please no b.s. time wasters. Serious only.
photo_1.jpg
photo_7.jpg
photo_13.jpg
photo_17.jpg
photo_18.jpg
photo_20.jpg

photo_15.jpg

Merkelbill.jpg

MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE! I'm not desperate and don't have to sell but...

I really would rather not have to make the drive to Bowling Green for the GS Nationals. Although, If the car sells for the right price I may deliver to BG or anywhere in between Baltimore MD and BG KY. I'd actually like to go to the event it's just bad timing for me. As I said I'm "motivated". Trying to fund my Drag Radial race car build.

I can put up more pics if someone wants to see something in particular. Just let me know.

How much for just the car no motor?
Asking $5900. Make me an offer.
I blew the headgaskets on my 6.0L Ford tow vehicle while taking the car to the Buick GS Nationals. Motivated to sell so I can pay for the repair to my dually. Obviously didn't make it to the event. It's going on Ebay soon!