1987 Turbo T

oso87

I hate to do this but it will make things alot easier on the home front. Up for sale is my 1987 Turbo T. I just bought it 2 months ago from a fellow member. I havent even put 1000 miles on it since i bought it. I have some unexpected medical bills that keep coming in. It has 42 pound injectors with a 93 chip 3 inch down pipe 307 fuel pump k&n air filter weld stars. Interior is in good shape with a new headliner. All this was on the car before i bought it. I haven't touched it at all other beside just driven it. Tires are good and brakes are good. I have replace the rear passenger brake cylinder. It was leaking no big deal. I bought another one for the other side but haven't replaced it. Its not leaking. Other than that the car is beautiful i really hate to do it but what can you do. Just bad timing. I bought the car for 7300 i would like to ge that back. That motor is all stock. Stock turbo and trans. It does have 148,000 miles on it but you would never know. Good spool up tranny shifts great. There are some other things i am forgetting. No rust at all. A good solid car. He sold me a great car i just cant hang on to it right now. Shoot me a pm i got pictures. IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

turbo t

Nothing the only thing i have done with it is drive it. I am located in michigan sorry bout that.

turbo t

located in michigan. The a/c has a small leak but i have new lines that came with the car. I have not installed them. I am not one for air. Also the radio works but the power antenna does not. It also has aftermarket oil/temp/boost/knock and tach. And i did do something to the car. Waxed it and shined the welds with mothers wheel polish.

turbo t

just to let everyone know i can trailer ther car. As long as it is not to far. and thanks i hate to do but u got to do what u got to do.

1994 flstf hd

How about a 1994 FatBoy HD. I bought it new from my local dealer. It has 21k miles , Weld wheels ,2.5 drag pipes etc etc etc etc and on & on & onover 23k invested . I just don't ride anymore ??? Bad ass bike custom everything !!!!!

turbo t

Thanks but no thanks. I can't do any trades right now. The offers are tempting but i could use the money right now. Thanks again

turbo t

well the car is not up for sale anymore. some things fell through so i am going to be able to keep it. thank god. :biggrin:

Awesome Color!!!:D
Same As Mine!!!! Dark Red Metallic :cool:
Glad To Hear You Can Afford To Keep It :cool:
Good Luck W/ Her...Enjoy :redface:

turbo t

Hey thanks guys for the support. No mustangs yet but i won't. I love your car bud it is bueatiful. The color and i like how you got that exhaust. Not to carbon copy but i plan on having that done. When is a different story. Thanks guys