1987 Turbo T

YeaItsSlo

back up for sale, guy put a deposit down, then his wife told him she was pregnant.. so he backed out..
buickwater1.jpg

buickwater2.jpg

buickwater3.jpg

Car has 127k miles, paint is pretty damn good, repainted 5 years ago, has one tiny rust spot (driverside door, on the very bottom size of a quater) Tranny was just redone about 200 miles ago.. Its a built tranny w/ transbrake (3000 stall). Basically a stock car, besides cheap little things..

What the car needs..
Valve cover gaskets
Exhaust
head liner

Thats IT! car is in great shape.. intrested in trades. cars pre 1982...

intrested in street bikes aswell...

Will sell for best offer :(

Put me 1st iun line!

Hi I was the one who inquired about it the other day. I sent an e-mail of a pic of my white T. I would like some more details of the car and poss pics of undercarrige. Call me if you would like Jon @ 508-676-6791 or my cell @ 774-688-9071. I should be hearing from my ins co monday with andf estimate so mabey we can work something out real soon.

I like the car. I have been looking around for awhile. I am still trying to sell my 1972 olds cutlass. Would you be interested in trade? I have pics. If not interested in trade, how much you looking for?

Originally posted by bmeyer442
I like the car. I have been looking around for awhile. I am still trying to sell my 1972 olds cutlass. Would you be interested in trade? I have pics. If not interested in trade, how much you looking for?

no trade, thanks! :)

make an offer, ill tell you if i want more, i wont get offended..

Car Is In MA

Car has arrived and taken place of my 352k mile T that was totaled a few weeks ago, sad sight to see. Parts will be available from it soon:(