1987 Turbo T

mydesigner

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!
1987 Turbo T
150,000 miles on the body
3,000 on a fresh motor rebuild. Billet main caps, forged pistons, new valves, stock turbo and downpipe, blue top injectors, power plate, vacuum brakes, big kneck intercooler, headers welded no cracks, transmission rebuild 4,000 miles ago, motor and tranny rebuilt by local shops who the buick club uses by people who have done many of them. Originally designers series car, is painted primer cause the original paint was faded and worn so bad, T-tops, was bench converted to buckets, Eaton posi, Have done a lot of work to it. Unfortunately credit cards suck and have to sell to pay them off. No rust car has been in south all of its life. Went 12.4 @19lbs before new motor, new motor went 12.4@14lbs. Asking $5500 obo.

Yes, and yes to both. When we did it it was going to be temporary til i got it painted but then had some problems arise. If you have any more questions or want more pics let me know.

it also has 206/206 cam, air bags, front drag shocks, new heater core, boost guage, oil pressure guage, camaro front seats, new driver door hinge comes with car, locking t-tops, rear seat braces, new wastegate, hooker dual exhaust, bigger rear wheel cylinders and shoes, aluminum drums, fairly new shoes, new key tumbler, fairly new alternator and starter, kenne bell ram air kit, K&N Filter, adj, fuel pressure reg. i think its a walbro pump, line lock, jumper valve, proportioning valve, billet vacuum block, t-top guage holder, thrasher chip, reds 108 chip, Custom chip (85mph fuel cut-off, timing back off, was made my previous owner for when girlfriend drove the car). Knock detector, new fuel pump hot wire kit comes with car, not installed. All original parts that i took off come with the car.

Have scanmaster and fp guage for sale also.