1987 Turbo T WE-4 in IL

gnfreak

I am the third owner of this very original WE-4. It has been my daily driver for just about 3 yrs. I have put on 11,500 mi. in that time. Current mileage
is 116500. It has a good Carfax and was appraised at $8500. I just converted to a vacuum brake system due to a noisy Powermaster. The original turbo was rebuilt 2 months ago due to a little smoke. At this time I replaced the oil inlet and discharge with stainless braided pieces from John's Performance. Car is bone stock except for 30 lb. green top injectors, dual muffler exhaust system, 9 inch K&N filter, and valve cover filters on both sides. It runs on a Street Performance chip for 30 lb injectors. A Kenne Bell chip is included in the glovebox. The previous owner told me he put in a higher flowing fuel pump and new valve springs but i have never confirmed these items. He also put in a new headliner. I have put on an adjustable billet top fuel pressure regulator from my 86 GN when i upgraded to a full billet Accufab. The MAF is also from my GN and has a chrome cover. Other items replaced:

-bottom radiator hose replaced last fall
-GM positive and negative battery cables
-NAPA coil
-billet vacuum distributor block w/ new vacuum lines
-brake pads
-heater divertor (metal one leaked so replaced w/ plastic one from NAPA)

Items needing attention:

-drivers side door needs reskined - corner rust is starting to bubble
-passenget side top clearcoat is stating discolor and peel
-interior carpet is showing its age
-steering wheel is showing cracks - covered with grey steering wheel cover from Auto Zone
-cruise control not working, it quit sometime last summer and I dont drive it on the highway much so never fixed it.

Car will be sold with Grand National rims shod w/ 215-65-15 Yokohama AVS tires. lots of tread left. Original T rims w/ 6 month old snow tires available for extra cost.

I am asking $6900 or Best Offer. (No trades please)
I am located in Central Illinois - Normal, Illinois to be exact(Halfway between Chicago and St. Louis on I-55)
I have lots of pics and can take more on request.
My number is 309-451-1240.

not able to post pics here for some reason-- email for pictures.

Good luck Keith.

I wish I could have this car too. My wife seems to think I only need one, though?! At that price I can't believe it hasn't sold yet :D

Brad

I saw this car in person last year before I bought my GN. It is a good looking car and ran great when he took me for a ride.

TTT to you

-Dan

thanks for the kind words brad and dan. Good luck to both of ya on your cars, Keith

This car looks awesome for one with that kind of mileage and not restored! Still draws attention at cruise nights, even when parked among classic muscle! I wouldn't hesistate to pick this one up for that price. Keith doesn't exactly beat on his stuff either, although I have heard of him spanking some people with his GN ;)

anyone who is on the fence....go for it! I just wish I had a pile of money laying around.....

email bounce-- badazzss

hey badazzss, i just got an undeliverable message from what i suppose is your service provider. any other email i can send pics to?? thanks, keith