1987 Turbo T t-tops 100k $4500

Bought this outta iowa on pictures they said hardly any rust i guess bubbling bondo doesnt mean nothing oh well anyways suppose to be a silver and grey car passenger fender is sitting high on one end see pic its got the usual rust spots frame is solid obviously needs some work i put new plugs in it as the previous owner had platinum plugs in there windshield is cracked on passenger side. frame is solid tranny is shifting a little harder then normal not sure whats going on with that check engine light is on ill look at that later today I bought the car because i wanted two tone silver grey car but this just gonna be too much work driver seat bracket is broke

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,913
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,777
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,795
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,767
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,740
more pics

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,465
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,477
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,467
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,475
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,465
yes here it is.......... am selling my 87 regal. Its the WE4 motor (3.8 turbo v6). My parts supplier I was using has retired so my parts supply has dried up. The car needs body work, the front filler panels, one back filler panel and the drivers door, the striker is pushed into the door frame, but the door still closes (he had it fixed sloppy job). I don't have the time or energy to live on here looking for parts, or go to swap meets. The motor is REALLY strong with no problems, turbo and intercooler work awesome. It's a one-wheel wonder open rear end. If I was to keep the car I was going to put a detroit locker in it. I just put new rear tires on it, the front tires are good. Very small amount of rust, the floorpans and truck are solid, but there are two nickels size bubble rust spot on the rockers and one quarter size one on the trunk lid, (the whole edge of trunk lid is bubbling) (guess he forgot about the quarters) the interior is not perfect. The only other thing wrong with it is the drivers seat, the front left seat mount is broke and I can not find a replacement ANYWHERE, but if someone was handy with a welder they could easily make a bracket. (cant weld over rust) As I said I just don't have the time to put into her anymore, I have has this car since I was 18 and it is my baby, so I will NOT give it away, this car is a farely rare car being t-tops and a turbo. If someone were to give me cash I would consider going a little lower but not much. (i put in my 2 cents)

It's a shame they couldn't have found a correct '84-'87 header panel & grille to go with the jacked up fender repair. GLWS

That looks ALOT BETTER and will definately help sell the car. Is the fender still up? If you were closer to NC, I'd have another project to stare at!

Yeah the fender is up not sure how to adjust i loosened it up but if i go any further i might be tempted to rob the power antenna since it works for my limited