1987 Turbo T parts FS

Looks like a blackout car? Do you have/ would you separate/sell the outer door handles? Also may be interested in the tail lights.

Yep all black trim, except chrome bumpers. I would consider selling the handles seperate if there no other interest in the doors. One person did ask about the doors. They are completely disassembled. I'll get a pic of the tail lamps tomorrow and post up.

Yep all black trim, except chrome bumpers. I would consider selling the handles seperate if there no other interest in the doors. One person did ask about the doors. They are completely disassembled. I get a pic of the tail lamps tomorrow and post up.[/QUOTE

Thanks!

Checking on update for console door latch and front impact strip. Also need a drivers black marker light. Let me know. And if you do have that stuff what the shipping would be to Michigan 48239. Thank you!

Checking on update for console door latch and front impact strip. Also need a drivers black marker light. Let me know. And if you do have that stuff what the shipping would be to Michigan 48239. Thank you!

The latch I have $10, the impact strip is not in great shape. Check back in this thread I sent pics of both. The marker light? The one next to the headlamps or the one below in the bumper? For all of that shipping is about $20. Thanks

Found a latch thanks, yeah the one next to the headlamps...driver side. Any door escutcheons on this car I'm not exactly what cars they came on? Thanks!

I have two of the escutcheons u can have free. The lamp is chrome trim, looks in good shape. I guess u could paint it black? $25 shipped.

Do you also the front metal inner fenders?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk