1987 Turbo T Limited

They came like this from the factory. Was a blackout package for the limiteds. The car is covered in snow...TEARS!! Ill see if I can snap a few pics of the doors and underside. It's all mint.

In the interest of accuracy, a W02 Limited should have chrome bumpers like any other variant. The bumpers are not part of the blackout package.

Really? I have only seen 3 WO2's and all had black bumpers...must have just been coincidence lol Thanks for clearing that up, wonder if you could request it if you ordered the car? Well in that case i have no clue how they got that way :p

GetOwnedVette said:
Really? I have only seen 3 WO2's and all had black bumpers...must have just been coincidence lol Thanks for clearing that up, wonder if you could request it if you ordered the car? Well in that case i have no clue how they got that way :p

Any WO2 that was NOT a we2 or we4 came with Chrome bumpers and Chrome blinker trims on the front headlights turn signals.

Great looking Limited.

The guys are correct regarding the bumpers, someone's painted them black as all Limiteds came with chrome bumpers from the factory.

It is a good deal

Although there are no pics of the engine bay, the good paint and good interior make it worth the 9500
I always look for a car that has at least 2 out of the 4 biggies
Dressing up or modding the motor is easy
If the suspension and chassis is ok and no rust the car is a definite bargain
I'd rather have something I won't be embarrassed to be seen in whole I'm tweaking what people don't see

And for a Limited, it doesn't scream Grandpa's car
I like the Exterior burgundy color with the grey cloth
Would have thought the burgundy interior was a given but the grey looks sharp
Tasteful

Sure I prefer the floor console of a WE something, but the car doesn't go any faster based on where the shifter cable is connected

Well...if you see a Limited with a factory floor console , let me know...

Bump.. I can't believe this car is still here for 9. What do people want a 10k mile show car for under 10 now a days? lol

Thought the car was sold and ignored every call, text, and message for the last 5 weeks. Back up for sale! This car needs to leave my driveway and with no snow on the ground now is the time to drive it home.