1987 Turbo T Limited $9000

GetOwnedVette

Posting this up again since summer is coming up and this car is just too nice to still be here. Nothing but tire kicking lowballers as usual during the winter months. Let me open by saying I'm not interested if you can get one for $7,500. I have owned many a 7K Buick....have fun with that rusty shit box that will cost you another 4k+ just to get up to par. This car has NO rust, no cracks in any filler, and a suspiciously clean interior. She has one 3" scratch on the passenger side 1/4. Handles amazing and everything is tight. Pulls like a train.

Here is a link to the original thread http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/1987-ltd-turbo-t.382213/#post-3071457

Any who she survived the winter in my driveway unscathed and looks just the same after a nice bath. I traded a c5 vette for it which was worth 10+, but this car was soo clean I had to have it. So $9,000 takes it. Finding a car this clean to either keep stock or build off of is what your looking for. As stated before I just have no room left and don't enjoy it being outside. No rush to sell...simply want the car to go to a place it belongs.

2gvlqfd.jpg

i3hpxc.jpg

abp4pz.jpg

2e38obp.jpg

x2kpzo.jpg

w7c0g9.jpg

m7s58n.jpg

24wts9f.jpg

The MOST (surface) rust I could even find. Brillow pad would take it away.
2e2jytl.jpg