1987 Turbo T in NC.....cheap

Fasstcars

When only boost will do
My turbo t has 144,000 on the body. I rebuilt the original motor and went ahead and did the trans at the same time. Here is a list if what I've done.

TE60 turbo thats ceramic coated
Red Armstrong chip
Powerstroke intercooler
Quick boost controller
Speed Pro cam
#980 Comp springs
4th Gen Camaro radiator---Has a single 1 inch core
Magna core wires
Walbro pump with hot wire kit
Autometer gauges 2 5/8"...boost/vacuum, oil pressure, temp
5" monster tach with shift light
Adj FP regulator
MSD 50lb injectors
3.5" air intake with K+N
Custom down pipe
Flowmaster cat back
Heads and Plenum have been ported and gasket matched
Aux oil cooler
Centerline Tel Stars with good tires

The trans was rebuilt with kevlar bands, hardened sun shell, etc

The buick also has a very good posi in it.

I also put new bumper fillers on the body which is rust free. It does need to be painted. The original paint has seen better days. There is a dent behind the drivers door. Which is really more like a deep scratch...previous owner. I also replaced the upper control arm bushings.

I'm asking $4200 or best offer

I am also selling the 3rd gen camaro listed in my sig

If you have any question shoot me an email at kohlsmotorsports@aol.com. The car is not perfect but very fun......Thanks Steve

Yes I will send you some pics tomorrow. I don't have any loaded on my computer. No transmissions but they have duct work for a cold air. Thanks Steve

Home Depot Speed Shop

Home Depot also has nice stainless steel/aluminum turnbuckles that are perfect for engine hold-down devices. Oh, and alcohol too. :D

I will send some pics out today. I should have some loaded shortly after lunch

The driver seat has a couple rips and the rear seat has a small tear on the top over towards the passenger side were it is exposed to the sun. When I got the car it had the headliner board but no fabric. Other than that the carpet, dash, center counsel, all are in good shape. Even the seats look good. I have always just kept the drivers seat covered.

original parts also

I forgot to mention that I have all the original parts for the car as well.