1987 Turbo T - Grey w/blackout pkg - Excellent condition

V8_bait

calm as Hindu cows
It's truly a garage queen with a handful of bolt-ons. I have EVERY stock piece that's ever been removed with the exception of the original turbo. The previous owner used it as a core when he swapped it out for a TA49. I have since upgraded to a TE62 adding bigger 42.5 lb/hr injectors, throttle body, and custom chip from Eric Marshall TurboTweak Home .

The car is what I would consider near mint condition with around 45K miles. I probably put less than 5,000 miles on it over the past 7 years. I put Grand National wheels and Nitto tires on it, I have the original T-type wheels boxed up in the attic along with all the original suspension components. It currently sits on KYB shocks with dropped spindles and springs. The long block is completely stock and I had the transmission professionally built by Performance Transmissions in California, Performance Transmission Services it's the Xtreme 2004R Killer Street version with the PTS Extreme 9X11 converter.

Buick39.jpg

Buick28.jpg

More pics at the link below...(the only thing different under the hood since I took these pics is that I'm in the process of installing a new stainless downpipe with external wastegate)

I_needa_break/1987 Turbo-T - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

$15K

PM me for more details if you're interested.

Car is located in the north Dallas area.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll PM a link to the carfax to those that are interested.

I should have more pics posted up this weekend as long as the weather permits.

More pics uploaded...

Other things about the car I failed to mention are the Walbro 340M fuel pump w/hotwire kit, TA rear end girdle w/stud kit, pinion snubber, test pipe w/cut out, s-10 wheel cylinders, and boxed rear lower control arms. Under the hood there is a ported throttle body and RJC power plate. The turbo sheild, doghouse and valve covers have been powder coated as well.

If anyone wants to see the carfax, please PM me.

There have been a few requests for engine pics and under car pics. I also pointed out the 2 blems on the body.

Here is a link to a few pics I took today...

I_needa_break/1987 Turbo-T/More-pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DSCF8200.jpg

DSCF8208.jpg

Beautiful car! Where did you get the dash from? And are you happy with the installation and function?
Thanks, Good Luck with the sale ;)

Jim

Beautiful car! Where did you get the dash from? And are you happy with the installation and function?
Thanks, Good Luck with the sale ;)

Jim

Thanks Jim - I put the Autometers in myself. The car was equipped with the GNX style VDO gauges when I purchased it so half the work was done for me. I just had to fab up a mount panel and run a few new leads. They work great.

Thanks Jim - I put the Autometers in myself. The car was equipped with the GNX style VDO gauges when I purchased it so half the work was done for me. I just had to fab up a mount panel and run a few new leads. They work great.

So you actually made up the gauge panel in the right side of this pic:

DSCF8176.jpg

Or is that an aftermarket jobby that can be bought somewhere?

No - I made the panel that is currently in the car with the Autometers, it's an exact duplicate of the one you see there, just a different material. What you see there on the workbench are the other gauge setups that came with the car. They will go with the car along with all the other parts once it sells.

Where are the badges?

Who cares? I'd love to have people guess what's under the hood. :wink:

Silly question but what the heck is the round thingy in the lower corner of the pic off the turbo downpipe? That's not a different style of adjustable waste gate is it? (Sorry still learning)

DSCF8200.jpg