1987 Turbo T FOR SALE

Car ever had rust or accident issues before paint If so where ??
What is the actual miles reading on the odometer 1-58_ _ _
Can you post pics of the car fax report aswell
In pics car has a fl tag
Has it Been a fl car its whole life by chance
Can you post better pics of the interior
( seats , carpet, door panels )
Is the paint single stage
Or base clear ? What brand of paint was used

Car ever had rust or accident issues before paint If so where ??
What is the actual miles reading on the odometer 1-58_ _ _
Can you post pics of the car fax report aswell
In pics car has a fl tag
Has it Been a fl car its whole life by chance
Can you post better pics of the interior
( seats , carpet, door panels )
Is the paint single stage
Or base clear ? What brand of paint was used
And what's your SS# and date of birth and weight?..lol..Just messing with you. Nice car for the money though.

Sorry guys, yes the car is still available. The owner just had a baby and had been preoccupied so I have not been able to get better pics or any videos. I believe the paint is base coat clear coat. It's a very nice car and I can put you in touch with the owner to get more info directly from her. It's extremely clean inside and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This car is sold guys. I posted it for a friend and a board member bought it. Moderator please delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well it sold a while ago and believe me it may have had a mileage issue, but make no mistake it had been restored and gone through top to bottom and was very sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm pretty sure this car was at Kirbans show yesterday with a for sale sign on it.

IMG_2638.JPG

Wow! That looks like it for sure! Did the sign have a price? (It seemed reasonably priced here amazed a car this clean lasted as long as it did at that price)!

Love these sleepy yawn, yawn car's! They're the bomb!!

Yes it had a price, and the car is now on Craigslist, I think in NJ. I won't post the price here.

Yeah that's the car! I hear the guy is asking double what he paid for it!!!! Not worth what he's asking.

Yeah that's the car! I hear the guy is asking double what he paid for it!!!! Not worth what he's asking.

You see, that just is not right! I mean you buy a car off a member here (at an admittedly reasonable price). Then you attend an "enthusiast event" (that most everyone on this forum would support or attend if possible) and you charge twice the price FOR THE SAME EXACT CAR TO A SELECTION OF YOUR ENTHUSIAST PIERS! Some of whom may have never even owned turbo Buick and are looking to buy one for the first time?

I mean how would any one here feel if they bought a car at an event like that. And they were so excited to have purchased such a fine example, clearly a very nice car! Only to look on the forum and see where that car had been sold at half the price that you paid (not even weeks before)?

It's one thing to profit from a car that you've invested in. But, rarely does that happen. So to come in here and take advantage of someone attempting to send their car to a good home (amongst the board members) and then to turn around and profit off of their backs or their hard earned work and efforts hardly seems fair.

More importantly it looks bad to those who are trying to buy their first car! And I'd be willing to bet that the greater majority of the folks on this board wouldn't do things like that! Because they love the car and the sport.

I mean if this were some unknown Craigslist find or barn find somewhere then hey more power to you. But to profit off the backs of hard working board members that just seems a little under handed to me. And maybe it's just me, I don't know. However, this is not the way that enthusiast act nor treat each other! And you can flame me all you want. But there are some people who will read this and agree with what I've said, 100%!

Sorry for the rant, as I'm not very politically correct! And I guess that's because I have a passion for these cars and I wish to share that passion with more like minded individuals is all. And I feel as though we have to do or say what's right if we are to maintain a "moral" majority. So Ive spoken my peace. Thanks!!

Ah, to flip or not to flip; the age old question. Well, anyone in the market for that caliber/$$ car (or less) will do the Carfax and spot the issue, and will negotiate accordingly or just walk - the free market will dictate. But yeah, if it's being touted as orig miles when this thread made clear to the current possessor it's rolled over, that's a diffrent animal.

Ah, to flip or not to flip; the age old question. Well, anyone in the market for that caliber/$$ car (or less) will do the Carfax and spot the issue, and will negotiate accordingly or just walk - the free market will dictate. But yeah, if it's being touted as orig miles when this thread made clear to the current possessor it's rolled over, that's a diffrent animal.

The problem is that it's a federal offense to misrepresent mileage on a vehicle. So if he's doing that then he's committing fraud and jail time is insured as the Feds are serious about that type of thing.

Either way this is not something that a true enthusiasts does. I mean how many of you would do something like this? I mean making money on a car you cleaned up fixed up or what have you that's one thing (if you are dealer). But, to have an enthusiast (if u want to call him or her that) try to profit in a misleading manner off of another enthusiast (after having gotten a deal from yet another enthusiast / forum member here) just is not right. I don't care how you slice it.

Well I don't know what he paid,maybe Rotti54 will say, but it was listed at 14,500,and the mileage discrepancy which was fairly clear it had 159k and not 59k. So after I realized it was the same car, I asked if it was the same black pearl one from these forums, he kind of blew me off to talk to another guy, then I asked what's the mileage, he said without hesitation 59k, then I asked the price and he said $20k, he also said it runs mid 11's. I just said OK, nice car ,and walked away, lol.