1987 Turbo T Fast!

Celiking

I have a 87 turbo-t that is VERY clean! Car is located in Jacksonville Florida

The short block is stock, maxported iron heads, ported intake, 212/218 cam, T&D roller rockers, 50lb injectors, Turbo Tweak Chip, Scanmaster, ported stock headers(no Leaks), te45a turbo(66mm), ATR downpipe w/ external wastegate, ATR dual 3 inch stainless exhaust, custom streched intercooler, Tial BOV, Alkycontrol dual jet system, accufab Fuel Pressure Regulator, built 200 trans that just got freshened(600hp build), new Aluminum radiator with external oil and trans coolers Dual Elec Fans. Power Windows and door locks Cruise control, Twilight, rear defrost, Pioneer CD Player with all new speaker and Sub .
It has 17/18inch Boyd Coddington wheels..17x8 front, 18x9.5 rear, new tires. GNX body kit, RARE Keene Bell Fiberglass Front Bumper, original dark metallic blue paint that is NEW this year!ZERO RUST ZERO!...interior is VERY clean Seats are perfect..has custom console and dash overlays, lowered with hotchkis springs, Metco upper and lower arms...A/C compressor ans lines are NEW and blows COLD!...

Call 9045097053

Asking $13,000

Videos on youtube:
YouTube - 1987 Buick Turbo T
YouTube - mitchcar.3GP
YouTube - onebad4cyl's Channel

Pictures:
Pictures by onebad4cyl - Photobucket
000_0999.jpg

000_1000.jpg

000_1001.jpg

000_1002.jpg

Very nice "T"- best of luck with the sale-if i didnt already have 2 GNs id be calling.

sharp car! nice color too!..............could you post some pics of the underside? door bottoms too? thanks

Im interested....

Question, do you have the stock front bumper and wheels?

Thanks, Bill

Thanks Mitch for working with me and making me a deal I couldn't refuse. Booking my flight right now. Friday cant come soon enough for me to fly down and pick it up. ;)

Bill

Thanks Mitch for working with me and making me a deal I couldn't refuse. Booking my flight right now. Friday cant come soon enough for me to fly down and pick it up. ;)

Bill

You got an awesome car. Andy put alot of time into that thing. Whats next Mitch?

Your right it is a Awesome car, Bill will be happy for sure. Whats next? First stop is the dentist office for a Root Canal I haven't been able to afford.....then Im picking up a 1968 Mustang Fastback Eleanor Recreation. Been wanting to build one the them for awhile...and now I finally can.

Naw...I dont think the wifes Jetta Would pull it very well!!

Looks like Bill was working 2 deals at once with me and Randy...drove 70+ miles and wasted my whole morning plus gave him a free cab ride back to the airport (some gas $$ would have been nice). Thats the way it goes sometimes.

Naw...I dont think the wifes Jetta Would pull it very well!!

Looks like Bill was working 2 deals at once with me and Randy...drove 70+ miles and wasted my whole morning plus gave him a free cab ride back to the airport (some gas $$ would have been nice). Thats the way it goes sometimes.

Yeah..you would need a few Jettas to pull it. Dude that sucks with the sale..why the cold feet for such a nice T?

I WISH I HAD THE 13K FOR IT! ITS A GREAT CAR OVERALL I KNOW IT WILL SELL. a little Patience never hurt nobody. GLWTS

He wasn't happy with the paint job.....I have never had anything but compliments on the car. You have seen it person hows the paint look to you?:) The paint looks good to me, if it was cut and buffed it would be glass. I really think he wants the other "T" for sale on here for 9500. Its cool tho Ill gladly drive it awhile longer no complaints here!!!