1987 Turbo T $7500

Blue87T

I am selling my light blue exterior/dark blue interior 1987 Turbo T I have had it since 1994 when I bought it with 60k miles. It has a 136 k miles on the body. The engine is an ATK replacement with about 6k miles . The original engine suffered a snapped crank and the car sat for 5 yrs in a garage. The trans was done by Dynotech about 3k miles ago. Turbo is a newer ( miles wise ) stock replacement. It was put in about 7k miles ago but about 7 yrs ago. Car is a good driver. I will update a complete list of mods and option tag pic but for now....

60's, Powerplate, adjustable fuel pressure reg, new Walbro pump and sender, TT chip , Arizona GN rad , Nittos, new front susp rebuild, Hotchkis LCA in rear, posi, blackout package, Scanmaster, Autometer cobalt boost gauge, Sportcomp oil/water gauges in console pod, Hooker exhaust. Protorque converter

Manual windows/locks, no cruise, no rear defogger, pretty much tilt is the only interior option along with bucket seats.

Paint is shiny on the sides, has stone chips and door dings, checked paint on top with a spot of paint missing on roof. Looks good from a short distance, other ( non Buick people ) think it looks good for the year regardless but everyone's expectations are different.

Needs: AC compressor, headliner- it is there and up but the back is starting to sag due to board damage when I tried to replace it myself, hood emblem broken, rt front filler cracked, lt front has hole,

Pictures can be seen at : Listing of directory: /blue87t/ - anything with a "B" in front of it. Anything not on the car in the picture I have ( like the turbo shield). I will have interior pics up this week. The car also comes with a spare engine, older 9/11 converter rebuilt by Pats, South Side bars, most of the original parts, cam sensor tool and other stuff I have for the car laying around.

I would also be open to offers at this point. Car is located just outside Reading PA

Thanks, Howard

I have a 86 light blue T-type just like that one same options except my car was a factory radio delete car.

I'm now the second owner.