1987 Turbo-T, 65,000 miles, $11275 US

BJM

This is a highly optioned car. You can check it out here After I posted the web page I remembered a couple of things I missed, it has a Walbro 340 fuel pump and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The car is in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Asking price is $13750 CAD. All stock parts are available, even the stock springs and shocks. The original T wheels can be had as well.

BJM

BJM,

If this is an original early-build black T with "W02" on the trunk sticker, then I think you may have neglected to include your rarest option on your "rare options" list! ;)

(I have one with this paint/trim option combo too)

Good luck with the sale.

Originally posted by JDM
BJM,

If this is an original early-build black T with "W02" on the trunk sticker, then I think you may have neglected to include your rarest option on your "rare options" list! ;)

(I have one with this paint/trim option combo too)

Good luck with the sale.

I did not realize that. I just checked and it is in fact a W02. I hate to ask but what makes that rare?

I hate to ask but what makes that rare?

You could only order a black T with W02 for about the first 90 days of production before GM eliminated that option combo and made ordering a WE4 the only way to get it (with black bumpers too of course). How many black Ts w/ W02 in 90 days? Anybody's guess but it can't be very many, especially with GNs selling so well (hence trying to dilute GN production with the WE4).

TTT...