1987 Turbo T - $3900

I have the EXACT same 87 T ! I can't believe it...Chrome mirrors, manual windows, no door locks, no factory cruise, no factory defrost, non posi, black body with chrome package..Do you have aluminum bumper supports, and tilt wheel also ? It even has the same front seat covers on it....I wonder if the trunk sticker is an exact match ? Sorry to hijack the thread, but damn..

Well... what would it take for this thing to make the trek halfway across the country to where I live? My buddy seemed kinda interested and may be able for someone to come look at it/pick it up but he would have to end up driving it home. I would assume brakes, fluid changes/flush, probably convert to vac brakes for safety and throw some seats back in, tires, fuel pump and tune up anything else? Is there concern with smoking, knocking, rear noise, tranny, bad turbo??

Well... what would it take for this thing to make the trek halfway across the country to where I live? My buddy seemed kinda interested and may be able for someone to come look at it/pick it up but he would have to end up driving it home. I would assume brakes, fluid changes/flush, probably convert to vac brakes for safety and throw some seats back in, tires, fuel pump and tune up anything else? Is there concern with smoking, knocking, rear noise, tranny, bad turbo??

If I was going to drive it anywhere I would check all of those things but for the $$ you would spend it would probably be cheaper to just ship it. I have only had the car running for about 5-10 minutes and have not driven it anywhere.

Probably gotta point. It would be 1000 or more by the time it was gone through:rolleyes: . I'll call him today and see how he is sittin financially and if he's still interested. I know when we first looked at this thread he had some money saved then.

TTT

Got an empty trailer leaving NH at the end of the month. Can help out the potential buyer of this car with transporting it if you're on the way to Alabama from NH.

IF I had the money right now I'd buy this myself. It's the kind of car I love. Nothing in it.