1987 turbo t 10 sec street car

Re: BAD SELLING METHOD

Originally posted by BUICKTIME
What's done is done, i'm not crying. You know damn well you miss handled the situation at hand. We had a date set for pick up of the vehicle and you sold it, period. How can you not know if im serious if I said I was definitely coming down Friday morning. Oh, you must of thought I asked for your address and I was going to drive 11 hours to talk to you. We spoke on the phone for over a week about coming down, but yet I was not serious. Also, you never asked for a deposit. I even helped direct you over the phone when you had a problem with the car. Of course you were confused. You seemed to be a nice guy over the phone, I guess i'm not a good judge of character. This will be my last post to this thread. Thanks any way Chris, and congratulation on the sale.. :confused: :confused:
when i talked to you on mon you after i gave you my address you said you were thinking it was only 7 hours ,you seemed disapointed it was actually 11, you said you would call me the next day i didnt here from you until i posted it was sold, sorry chris