1987 turbo t 10 sec street car

hey are you still interested in the camaro if you can wait til the second weekend in april i will throw in a set of new headers so let me know

Originally posted by 72RATCAMARO
hey are you still interested in the camaro if you can wait til the second weekend in april i will throw in a set of new headers so let me know
If i still have the car im going to drive down to the rod run,i might see you there

awesome i am gonna get the headers installed by the grand i have other plans for the car put dont want to spend too much money on it if i am gonna trade it off so if you still have it let me know and we can work something out thnks

Im very intrested. Can you shoot me a call? If so my name is Jay and number is (954)410-3666 Thanks

Please call me back when u see this. I have called a few times but havent got ahold of any1. Thanks

I am interested. I sent you an e-mail with several questions. Is it still for sale?

Thanks,

Fred

BAD SELLING METHOD

twistedturbot2, THAT WAS NOT RIGHT HOW YOU HANDLED OUR AGREEMENT. I SAID I WAS DEFINITELY COMING DOWN THIS FRIDAY MORNING WITH THE CASH AND YOU SAID OK. I THEN CALLED YOU THURSDAY MORNING (TODAY) TO CONFIRM AND YOU TOLD ME IT'S SOLD! I COULDNT EVEN TALK TO YOU SO I JUST HUNG UP INSTEAD OF GETTING MY SELF CRAZY AND BLOWING UP. I KNOW MONEY TALKS AND BS WALKS, BUT YOU COULD ATLEAST GAVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY IF THE FELLA THAT BOUGHT IT GAVE YOU MORE $$$$. WE BOTH AGREED ON A PRICE AND DAY AND THEN YOU STIFF ME AND SAID THAT I DID NOT CALL YOU WHEN I SAID I WAS DEFINITELY COMING DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!!!! THAT'S BAD, I'M GLAD YOUR NOT A BUICK OWNER ANY LONGER.

THANKS A WHOLE LOT CHRIS

you dident want that car anyway he took all the good **** out of the car and put some other **** in from the motor to the rear and the trans too and turbo everythnig he put in the car he bought and knows nothing about

Re: BAD SELLING METHOD

Originally posted by BUICKTIME
twistedturbot2, THAT WAS NOT RIGHT HOW YOU HANDLED OUR AGREEMENT. I SAID I WAS DEFINITELY COMING DOWN THIS FRIDAY MORNING WITH THE CASH AND YOU SAID OK. I THEN CALLED YOU THURSDAY MORNING (TODAY) TO CONFIRM AND YOU TOLD ME IT'S SOLD! I COULDNT EVEN TALK TO YOU SO I JUST HUNG UP INSTEAD OF GETTING MY SELF CRAZY AND BLOWING UP. I KNOW MONEY TALKS AND BS WALKS, BUT YOU COULD ATLEAST GAVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY IF THE FELLA THAT BOUGHT IT GAVE YOU MORE $$$$. WE BOTH AGREED ON A PRICE AND DAY AND THEN YOU STIFF ME AND SAID THAT I DID NOT CALL YOU WHEN I SAID I WAS DEFINITELY COMING DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!!!! THAT'S BAD, I'M GLAD YOUR NOT A BUICK OWNER ANY LONGER.

THANKS A WHOLE LOT CHRIS
Sorry you feel this way , i couldnt tell if you were serious or not, first we have a date set you have the money, then you cancel , you dont have the money, then you you say wait a week , i have to get the money without my girl friend finding out, with no deposit, then after i post sold you call and hang up on me ,i cant believe you would rather come on here and bash me than call me in person , i wonder how many people would do the same. I will always be a buick owner, i know alot of people on this board and i see alot of them at local tracks and car meets. You said cash in hand ended up being you didnt even have it. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks Chris

Re: BAD SELLING METHOD

Originally posted by BUICKTIME

THANKS A WHOLE LOT CHRIS
Sorry you feel this way , i couldnt tell if you were serious or not, first we have a date set you have the money, then you cancel , you dont have the money, then you you say wait a week , i have to get the money without my girl friend finding out, with no deposit, then after i post sold you call and hang up on me ,i cant believe you would rather come on here and bash me than call me in person , i wonder how many people would do the same. I will always be a buick owner, i know alot of people on this board and i see alot of them at local tracks and car meets. You said cash in hand ended up being you didnt even have it. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks Chris

Originally posted by aligator
you dident want that car anyway he took all the good **** out of the car and put some other **** in from the motor to the rear and the trans too and turbo everythnig he put in the car he bought and knows nothing about

I must have a hundred emails from you. I was upfront about this car always, I had it up for sale in winter with stage 2 setup for $24000.00. When I relisted it I made a detailed list as what was in the car. Anyways, I figure if a guy really knows buicks he would know what Im talking about. Good luck with the sale of your mustang. Thanks Chris

BAD SELLING METHOD

Originally posted by twistedturbot2

What's done is done, i'm not crying. You know damn well you miss handled the situation at hand. We had a date set for pick up of the vehicle and you sold it, period. How can you not know if im serious if I said I was definitely coming down Friday morning. Oh, you must of thought I asked for your address and I was going to drive 11 hours to talk to you. We spoke on the phone for over a week about coming down, but yet I was not serious. Also, you never asked for a deposit. I even helped direct you over the phone when you had a problem with the car. Of course you were confused. You seemed to be a nice guy over the phone, I guess i'm not a good judge of character. This will be my last post to this thread. Thanks any way Chris, and congratulation on the sale.. :confused: :confused: