1987 TURBO REGAL (Y56) BLUE W/ CHROME PACKAGE

Buickfan

HI, HERE I HAVE FOR SALE MY TURBO REGAL RARE (Y56) OPTION. NICE AND CLEAN SOLID BODY. THE CAR HAS A COUPLE OF MODS NOTHING CRAZY, ADJ FUEL PRESS REG., 009 42.5 LB LUCAS INJECTORS, ALKY CONTROL INJECTION KIT, TURBO TWEAK E-PROM SET UP FOR ALL THE MODS ON THE CAR, 30Lb BOOST/RPM/FUEL PRESSURE/OIL PRESSURE & COOLANT TEMP GAUGES ALL OF THEM AUTOMETER ALSO A KNOCK GAUGE., OIL FILTER RELOCATION KIT, 9.5" LOCK UP "P" MODEL (3000) STALL TORQUE CONVERTER, ORIGINAL 8.5 GM (G80) RPO CODE REAREND, "POWER MASTER" UPGRADE TO VACCUM BRAKE BOOSTER, WALBRO 340 FUEL PUMP W/ HOTWIRE KIT, CLIFFORD ALARM W/ HIJACKING MODE AND GPS, etc..... MILEAGE ON IT IS 106,XXX, CAR HAS A FEW MORE THINGS IT RIDES RALLY SMOOTH AND FAST. THE PAINT IS ORIGINAL IT HAS NEVER BEEN CRASHED OR REPAINTED...COME CHECK IT OUT IF INTERESTED WITH CASH IN HAND MAKE ME A GOOD OFFER AKING PRICE IS $8300 THE ONLT TRADES I WILL CONSIDER IS ANOTHER 86-87 GN OR ANY T-TYPE BUICK THANKS . THE BUMPER FILLERS ON THE CAR ROTTED BUT I HAVE BRAND NEW BOTH SETS TO GO WITH THE CAR. I HAVE A LOT OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR THIS CAR.... ALL SPEAKERS AROUND THE CAR WORK FINE ALSO iPOD READY. FOR FURTHER INFO ON THE CAR PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 7863404027 I WILL POST MORE PICS TOMORROW WHEN I GET A CHANCE.

54fe39ab.jpg

7b1b0b80.jpg

7fcff975.jpg

7b2b49ad.jpg

aa0f1928.jpg

5248c43c.jpg

3be17809.jpg

e6c778e0.jpg

38b2b33d.jpg

9c80729e.jpg

Didn't all the '87 Turbo T's have the rare Y56 package?
Im thinking the reason he put that is because this ad is a copy that's also on the local craigslist so most people in Miami don't know a thing about turbo regals or code's...But most people in Miami like in most places think its a wanna bee GN or a regular regal with a gn swap quite the contrary, its good to educate people that don't really know about these wolve's in sheep's clothing, But Mccoy i would consider a y56 a rare car that has chrome and blue bench in my opinion dont see to many of these floating around.. the 87 gn over 20k made and consider a rare car, 1/4 pretty good odds in my opinion to consider it a rare car + the chrome and bench...

Yea I saw the FL craigslist ad for it before he posted the car here and wondered about it then too. Explaining the car and it's options in the ads would help potential buyers understand the rarity of the car, but he may not know the exact rarity of the car either. Having the chrome mirrors alone sets it apart from alot of the "rare" turbo Regals. I know I would own it if I had space for another. GLWS.

nice lookin car man and seems like a real good deal! I wish i had some extra cash otherwise that's just what i want! Good luck!

-Rich